Content Strategy & SEO

Colin897

How I promote my website?

SOLVE

Hi, 
I am new here. I want to talk about SEO because I have a website related to the ASVAB practice test ( https://asvabadvantage.com/asvab-practice-test/ ) but my website has no traffic. Peoples don't come to visit my website. So I want to promote my website. Now anyone can guide me about the SEO strategy? 

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Colin897,

SEO can't be unpacked in its entirety in a forum post but I want to point you to some resources. The Hubspot SEO Certification Course is a good starting point if you want to tackle SEO. There is also a great blog post on how to create an SEO Strategy including a template.

If you're looking for someone to help you with specific topics, the community is a great place to find solution partners. You can have a look at the community members by accepted solutions, this leaderboard will also tell you if they are certified HubSpot partner.

Alternatively, there is the "official" HubSpot Solutions Directory where you can browse partners by area of expertise and an "inofficial" directory, onthebench.io, where solution providers can offer their services.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Colin897 ,

Well! When we talk about promoting our website , then there are different strategies that you can follow to drive more traffic. Indeed, there are various ways to promote websites, but hopefully, below will surely help you to get good results. 

1- Try to get quality backlinks on your website. I would suggest you choose a website having DA- 40 or above. 

2- You can create good quality blogs and promote your blogs link on different social channels like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter via sliders, infographics, animated videos, etc. 

3- You can build your presence on quora by solving the individual queries. 

4- Write content on high traffic keywords that are as per your niche. 

5- Make sure your web page includes proper meta descriptions, page titles, meta titles, appealing headings, good quality images, content, etc. Once you optimize your website, search engine will start scrolling your site which will ultimately improve your rankings./

6- Try to minimize your website page seed. Higher the speed, more the bounce rate and lesser the traffic. If people have to spend more time in browsing your page, then then there are more chances that they will redirect to another page. 

7- Make sure you analyze your website performance each day. It will help you understand which strategy works best for your website. You can create a cluster on HubSpot to track your website performance as per each campaign. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
Suni06
Participant

SOLVE

I've recently launched a travel website. I do get visitors coming to my website but I'm not getting any conversions. I've posted a couple of blogs which I am going to continue to do and promote them on social media platforms ie Instagram and Facebook. What else can I do?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Suni06, I hope you are doing well!

I believe this article will give you tips to increase the conversion rate.

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
EEls

SOLVE

You can promote it by making good and interesting content and do some backlinks SEO also it will help your site  to boost up in google search engine.

PEros

SOLVE

I  am also new in the field and looking to prmot my website can you please guide me how I can use this content stuff to rank my website?

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PEros ,

If you want to boost your website ranking through content
Then you can create blog posts as per your target audience
Create gated content like ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, etc and post them on your website
You can also create video content like explainer videos to grab audience attention
You can be active on platforms like linkedin and quora and solve customers queries.
Note- All the content you create can be promoted on social platforms to build online presence.
 You can check the below resource to know more about content strategy
1- https://www.webdew.com/resources/how-to-craft-a-strong-pillar-content-strategy
2- https://www.webdew.com/blog/content-marketing-ideas

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

jbrown9

SOLVE

All the strategies you mentioned above are very useful. All mentioned points on how to promote a website and drive traffic helpful for me. I am looking for SEO services for my website Cbd oil hong kong  and think about outsourcing for SEO services but after reading the strategies, I am able to implement them and promote my website. Thank you so much for guidance.

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Colin897 ,

Well! When we talk about promoting our website , then there are different strategies that you can follow to drive more traffic. Indeed, there are various ways to promote websites, but hopefully, below will surely help you to get good results. 

1- Try to get quality backlinks on your website. I would suggest you choose a website having DA- 40 or above. 

2- You can create good quality blogs and promote your blogs link on different social channels like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter via sliders, infographics, animated videos, etc. 

3- You can build your presence on quora by solving the individual queries. 

4- Write content on high traffic keywords that are as per your niche. 

5- Make sure your web page includes proper meta descriptions, page titles, meta titles, appealing headings, good quality images, content, etc. Once you optimize your website, search engine will start scrolling your site which will ultimately improve your rankings./

6- Try to minimize your website page seed. Higher the speed, more the bounce rate and lesser the traffic. If people have to spend more time in browsing your page, then then there are more chances that they will redirect to another page. 

7- Make sure you analyze your website performance each day. It will help you understand which strategy works best for your website. You can create a cluster on HubSpot to track your website performance as per each campaign. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks and Regards.

rromeo

SOLVE

A very good and step-by-step explanation about how to promote a website and drive more traffic and all SEO strategies. I have also created a site badlion click test  and I have been looking for guidance on how I promote my website. After reading your content I am clear about all my confusion. And I think I am able now to promote my website by following the above strategies and given steps. Thank you so much.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Colin897,

SEO can't be unpacked in its entirety in a forum post but I want to point you to some resources. The Hubspot SEO Certification Course is a good starting point if you want to tackle SEO. There is also a great blog post on how to create an SEO Strategy including a template.

If you're looking for someone to help you with specific topics, the community is a great place to find solution partners. You can have a look at the community members by accepted solutions, this leaderboard will also tell you if they are certified HubSpot partner.

Alternatively, there is the "official" HubSpot Solutions Directory where you can browse partners by area of expertise and an "inofficial" directory, onthebench.io, where solution providers can offer their services.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.