Content Strategy & SEO

EErnst-Hodys
Mitglied

Find all my pages in web portal that contain string "xyz"

HI,

I need to update all links to .msi files in all of the pages within our website using the online portal.  How can I do a search for "*.msi" to get a list of locations where that occurs within any html within our site?

Thanks for any help in advance

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
JJerry
Mitglied

Greetings @EErnst-Hodys ,

For those sorts of records, it would be situated inside Marketing > Files and Tools > configuration instruments, from that point  , you will actually want to see every one of the formats and to such an extent that are being utilized for their site/presentation page and blog and so on

Expectation this makes a difference!

On the off chance that we had the option to answer your question, benevolently help the local area by stamping it as an answer.

Much appreciated and Regards.

webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @EErnst-Hodys ,

For those kinds of files, it would be located within Marketing > Files and Tools > design tools, from there, you will be able to view all the templates and such that are being used for their website/landing page and blog etc.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Hi @EErnst-Hodys. (And thanks for the tag @PamCotton)

I'm a fan of using Screaming Frog to search sites for all URLs, errors, etc. I can see using SF to find all of your URLs, house that in a spreadsheet and look up all instances of .msi — that should give you all the URLs you're looking for. 

From there, are you setting up 301 redirects? Is this all in HubSpot CMS or somewhere else? Would love to know more about what you're trying to accomplish. My colleague @GeorgeBT has some insight as well, I'm sure. 

Hope that helps get you started! 

Dan

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @EErnst-Hodys,  I will add some top experts to share their thoughts @NicoleSengers @danmoyle@Daniel_Bleich what would you recommend to @EErnst-Hodys  matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

EErnst-Hodys
Mitglied

Thanks a lot @PamCotton . Worst case I can download and do a "find in files" locally but first just wanted to make sure I wasn't just missing some existing built-in functionality

0 Upvotes