Content Strategy & SEO

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feedback request: network.hubspot.com

Hi all, 

Did you know that HubSpot's website tools include network.hubspot.com

The tool is focused on not only grading your website, but providing insight and feedback around your online presence, where you're winning and where there are opportnities for growth. 

With that said, we want your feedback about this tool! 

Begin by getting your free report, and once you've got your results, circle back and let us know: 

1. What was surprising?

2. What was helpful? 

3. What would you like to see in this space? 

No suggestion or question is silly - the more feedback, the better!

Get started here

3 Replies 3
TeamUku
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

Hi Jenny,

It's news to me! I think it's a great tool to give to our sales team to use when engaging with new prospects to give them a little insight into their website performance or possibly when doing some competitor research.

I thought the keyword list was helpful!

It would be great to see the functionality expanded to include recommendations ie you currently rank for X keyword here are some related keywords you could include in your content.

I also liked the tech stack review. I think this would be more helpful for existing HubSpot customers but making recommendations as to which of those apps are integrated or could be integrated with HubSpot using the App Marketplace would be a nice quick win for anyone using the website grader.

Cheers,

Dane

Uku Inbound

0 Upvotes
AmyLou
Top Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

I think it's a great tool. However, every time I tried to Login, it took me back to the same screen without actually logging me in. So when I looked at the report, it said to login to see more on the traffic etc but everytime I logged in it took me back to the Company Grader (initial screen). Not sure why that's happening.

I enjoyed the little comments on the loading screen. They were interesting instead of some boring writing.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

Senior Business Analyst

MethodData 

0 Upvotes
Carolyn_M
Contributor

Thank you for sharing - I was unaware of this tool. 

Most surprising is that is exists! lol! 

Would love to see some resources linked out from here to go deeper into these findings. Or maybe discussions in the Community about these topics and how we can improve?! I'm sure there are people here who are already crushing it in some areas and I'd love to learn from them (and share what I can, too!). 

Thanks 🙂

0 Upvotes