Content Strategy & SEO

jeetdoshi
Contributeur

Examples of tracked terms and best practices

Résolue

Can anyone please share how they are using tracked terms and best practices for their teams?

1 Solution acceptée
danmoyle
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Gotcha. Sorry for my confusion. We use a third-party tool (Avoma) and our leadership does look through patterns for things like how long our reps talk, instances of a problem being identified, and others. Hopefully someone else here has specific best practices for you. 

FWIW, I found this resource on best practices. May be helpful if you haven't seen it before. Cheers! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
danmoyle

Résolue

Hi @jeetdoshi. Are you working in SEO and search topics? If so, a few things we use where I work. 

Semrush helps us find relevant topics/keywords we want to go after, along with insights like search volume and difficulty. It also helps us track over time our rankings. 

Then in HubSpot, we have our Topic Clusters set up so we're building out content around pillar pages and monitoring analytcis like time on page, conversions, links, etc. 

I hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
jeetdoshi
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi @danmoyle ,

No, we are looking to use the conversational intelligence tool to our advantage, so wanted to know what and how other sales team are using the tracked terms feature in the calling module.

Thanks and appreciate you reaching out.

Best,

Jeet

danmoyle
Solution

Résolue

Gotcha. Sorry for my confusion. We use a third-party tool (Avoma) and our leadership does look through patterns for things like how long our reps talk, instances of a problem being identified, and others. Hopefully someone else here has specific best practices for you. 

FWIW, I found this resource on best practices. May be helpful if you haven't seen it before. Cheers! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website