Creating a download or e-book downloadSOLVE
Oct 27, 2017 11:41 AM
I am very familiar with creating landing pages, CTA's, etc. I need help creating a download for product sheets for people to download and e-books that people will download. Ideally I'd like to use the e-book as a carrot to gram contact information and setup a workflow to this with marketing drip campaign.
please advise as how to setup the download bit.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Nov 1, 2017 8:23 AM
I think i have found a solution to your problem -
Follow the below steps -
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > File Manager.
- Locate the file you uploaded to the File Manager or upload a new one.
- Click on the name of your file to open the right-side pane > click Copy URL
Next, set the redirect URL on the landing page:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Locate and hover over your landing page until you see the Actions buttons > click Edit.
- Locate your form and click on the form itself to edit the module.
- From the form options window, select Redirect to another page under What should a visitor see after submitting your form?
- Click Redirect to external URL > Paste in the URL you copied from the File Manager > click OK and you'll see your URL now in the text box.
- Click Save and go to module list.
- Update or Publish the page.
Hope this Helps!