Content Map Template

Highlighted
New Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi there.  I've got the HubSpot Content Library Template from a few years ago.  Wondering if anyone has a nice content map template they're using to plan future content for clients, that they'd be willing to share? 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @JoelGoldstein,

I wanted to tag in a few users who I thought may be good resources here. 

@ConnorSlivensky@ElyshaShave@Krystina do you have any suggestions or resources that helped you that you would be willing to share with @JoelGoldstein?

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JoelGoldstein ,

I hope all is well! We've got this content planning template from late last year -- perhaps you'd find this useful: https://offers.hubspot.com/content-planning-template.

HubSpot will also be re-releasing its Content Mapping Template this coming July, which will be focused around planning content for all stages of the lead-to-customer lifecycle. I'd be happy to send it directly to you when it comes out -- feel free to message me directly with your email address, and I'll be sure to send it over. Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Hi, when I try to download this it tells me to add a valid email address - even though I have. Is there some other way I can access it?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @ronee , I'm more than happy to send it to you directly! Feel free to message me directly with your email address and I'll send it along. Sorry that you experienced an issue with inputting your email!