Content Strategy & SEO

slasky
Mitglied

Content Audit

lösung

Right now we are going through our old content to try and get everything sorted out into their appripriate topic clusters. Does anyone know if there is an easy way in Hubspot to get a spreadsheet with all our website pages / blog posts? Preferably something that include the links on each page. If there isn't something in Hubspot are there any other services you'd recommend?

One more thing regarding content strategy. When reorganizing our content so that it better fits into the topic cluster model, is it best to have the links from a subtopic page only go to it's pillar page? Or, is it ok to have that subtopic page link to other subtopic, or even other pillar pages that it is not directly linked in the content strategy page?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

Content Audit

lösung

Hi @slasky

There are a number of ways to export all your URLs to Excel. This helpful post provides some good options: Is there a fast, easy way to export all page URLs from a website to Excel?

On the subject of linking between pillar pages and supporting topics, I'd like to ask @Champion for his thoughts.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
john3211
Mitglied

Content Audit

lösung

there are number of software available to do audit of content like semrush, moz and ahref, all softwares are paid and required registeration.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

Content Audit

lösung

Hi @slasky

There are a number of ways to export all your URLs to Excel. This helpful post provides some good options: Is there a fast, easy way to export all page URLs from a website to Excel?

On the subject of linking between pillar pages and supporting topics, I'd like to ask @Champion for his thoughts.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Content Audit

lösung

Hey Phil,

Great question. When creating a topic cluster, link all subtopics to the pillar page. In regards to the pillar page links, it really depends on the usecase and experience you're trying to create for the user when linking off to relevant resources. For example, if you have a pillar page that's meant to serve as a bookmarkable reference page (like this one), then it'll be heavy on links. 

Keep up the good work!

0 Upvotes
AnneSm
Teilnehmer/-in

Content Audit

lösung

Hey Champion:

I like the sample of the "resource page" you shared. I have a Resource page on my site. Can I use this as a pillar page as it links to a lot of content?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes