Content Strategy & SEO

dennisdmenace

Can you recommend a digital marketing course?

SOLVE

Hi dears, may you please be so kind suggesting a link that may lead me to comprehensive digital marketing course. Thank you very much. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
LaurenLokker
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@dennisdmenace I did the Shaw Academy Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing. It's an online correspondence course and I found it really helpful. They have lots of different options available and are relatively well priced. Courses range from 4 to 13 weeks.

http://www.shawacademy.com/courses/marketing/learn-advanced-digital-marketing-online

Good luck! Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
buscado12

SOLVE

Udemy offers multiple digital marketing courses to learn a range of skills from advertising to social media and content marketing.

It provides courses from as little as 15 minutes up to over four hours, ranging across core topics such as Instagram marketing, agência SEO, LinkedIn strategy and more.

Skillshare has several courses available for free once signed up, with two months free access to others which follows a monthly subscription that provides access to other tutorials and training programs.

0 Upvotes
buscado

SOLVE

Essa sim é uma sigla que existe há mais de 10 anos e ainda sim é bem pouco conhecida pelos usuários que procuram algo na busca do Google. O buscado (Search Engine Optimization), ou conhecido popularmente como otimização de sites nada mais são do que técnicas ou um passo a passo de algumas pequenas modificações que devem ser realizadas dentro do código fonte seu site para facilitar ao máximo o trabalho do robô de busca do Google no momento em que ele passar para analisar o conteúdo do nosso site. Um dos melhore cursos que já fiz foi o de SEO com a Agência Mestre e aprendo muitas coisas com o site do Brian Dean, no backlinko.

0 Upvotes
LaurenLokker
Solution

SOLVE

@dennisdmenace I did the Shaw Academy Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing. It's an online correspondence course and I found it really helpful. They have lots of different options available and are relatively well priced. Courses range from 4 to 13 weeks.

http://www.shawacademy.com/courses/marketing/learn-advanced-digital-marketing-online

Good luck! Hope this helps. 

0 Upvotes
dennisdmenace

SOLVE

Thank you so much dear...great!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @dennisdmenace have you taken any of HubSpot's inbound marketing certifications? Find out more here. What specifically are you looking to learn? 

0 Upvotes
dennisdmenace

SOLVE

Yes, I am taking it - just starting and I am looking forward to learn more...thank you dear...

0 Upvotes