Content Strategy & SEO

LGayazetdinova
Participant

Buying backlinks

SOLVE

There are different opinions on buying backlinks topic and I want to know professional's opinion on it. Is it acceptable to buy backlinks using some white hat link building services or no? If no, why they are called "white hat link building services"? 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Buying backlinks

SOLVE

Hi @LGayazetdinova,

Backlinks that can be bought are usually of low quality that can even be harmful to the SEO of your page. Search engine algorithms are smart enough to detect the quality of unnatural links. Instead, you shoul follow proven methods to generate backlinks, see for example here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Buying backlinks

SOLVE

Hi @LGayazetdinova,

Backlinks that can be bought are usually of low quality that can even be harmful to the SEO of your page. Search engine algorithms are smart enough to detect the quality of unnatural links. Instead, you shoul follow proven methods to generate backlinks, see for example here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JMond

Buying backlinks

SOLVE

Backlinks are really important for the website ranking main off page strategy I think you need to make forum backlinks and some guest posting I do the same in every website or blog marketing.

LGayazetdinova
Participant

Buying backlinks

SOLVE

Thanks! Do you mean that buying backlinks is a bad strategy today?

0 Upvotes