Content Strategy & SEO

iamathlete
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Best tools for keyword research for SEO newbie

SOLVE

Any advice on the best tool to use for keyword research?

1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @iamathlete ,

There are a lot of tools you can use for keyword research. I have mentioned my three favourite tools below. 

1. Keyword Planner: It is a free keyword research tool by google. There are two options in this tool. You can either use keywords to find more keyword suggestions or you can directly add URLs to find keywords. Basically every beginner uses this tool. 
  2. Keyword Analyzer: Neil Patel's Keyword Analyzer is another excellent keyword research tool. Simply type a keyword and it will provide keyword suggestions. It displays information such as search volume, cost per click (CPC), paid difficulty, and SEO difficulty.
    The free version of Keyword Analyzer displays around 25 to 30 keyword ideas and is limited to three searches each day. However, if you want more ideas, you'll have to upgrade to the premium edition.
    3. Soovle: It is a simple yet useful keyword research tool. This tool combines results from many search engines. If you're stuck for keywords, this application will assist you discover them on several search engines.

You can also use google's auto suggest feature to find more related keywords or long tail keywords. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Getseowebsite

SOLVE

Keyword planner is the best tools for keyword research for SEO newbie.

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @iamathlete ,

There are a lot of tools you can use for keyword research. I have mentioned my three favourite tools below. 

1. Keyword Planner: It is a free keyword research tool by google. There are two options in this tool. You can either use keywords to find more keyword suggestions or you can directly add URLs to find keywords. Basically every beginner uses this tool. 
  2. Keyword Analyzer: Neil Patel's Keyword Analyzer is another excellent keyword research tool. Simply type a keyword and it will provide keyword suggestions. It displays information such as search volume, cost per click (CPC), paid difficulty, and SEO difficulty.
    The free version of Keyword Analyzer displays around 25 to 30 keyword ideas and is limited to three searches each day. However, if you want more ideas, you'll have to upgrade to the premium edition.
    3. Soovle: It is a simple yet useful keyword research tool. This tool combines results from many search engines. If you're stuck for keywords, this application will assist you discover them on several search engines.

You can also use google's auto suggest feature to find more related keywords or long tail keywords. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Anne1919
Participant

SOLVE

I need this..thanks!

0 Upvotes
MBabaShope
Participant

SOLVE

Ahref is the best tool 

kvonloesecke
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for the suggestion, @MBabaShope

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes