Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Where do you go for content inspiration? ✨

Inspiration for fresh content can come from anywhere.

While there’s clearly no shortage of online content, it can be difficult finding quality resources that you can rely on.

Where do you look for content inspiration? Do you follow a newsletter, subscribe to a YouTube channel, or follow a specific podcast?

Share with us below!

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
TCornelio
Participant

Yes, you're right. Fresh content is anywhere these days. As for me, I usually read a lot on Instagram, read the latest lifestyle news of my favorite digital newspaper and I guess many to mention. 😅

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

I've been finding a lot of great inspiration on Instagram too @TCornelio. It's interesting how it used to only focus on visual content, but has really transformed over the years! Thanks for sharing 🙂.

TCornelio
Participant

Hi @kara_susvilla! That's interesting and great! Do you have any go-to IG accts you read excitedly and get inspo? ☺

0 Upvotes
MaureenB

For me its a combination of Pinterest to have a visual clue, then answer the public for questions and then the headline analyzer for crafting optimized headlines.

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Love it @MaureenB. Thanks for sharing specifics. 😀

0 Upvotes
Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

One place I've been going to lately is Pinterest. I find myself consuming content for hours when I'm researching something. I'm a visual learner and the format helps me to find content that can help/inform me.