Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What's your favorite featured snippet?

As Google gets better and better at understanding search intent, it wants to give searchers an immediate answer to their questions – an answer so immediate, searchers won’t even have to browse through the search results to get it. That answer comes in the form of a featured snippet.

In the comments below, share your favorite featured snippet and why?

*Extra credit: Upload a screenshot of your favorite featured snippet in action.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
janetdillon

You may have noticed that the top search results are no longer limited to links. This is due to the fact that Google search results now include a tonne of elements, such as the knowledge graph, queries from users, and one of my favourite features, the featured snippet.

Why am I such a fan of featured snippets? because they are practical and useful, giving readers useful information directly in the search results.

0 Upvotes
MorganSites

My friend was driving through Kansas after a conference we attended. He commented that Kansas was one of the flattest states in the U.S.. After Googling "How flat is Kansas?" this comedic featured snippet appeared:

After many hours of programming work, we were able to estimate that Kansas's flatness is approximately 0.9997. That degree of flatness might be described, mathematically, as "**bleep** flat."

Source

0 Upvotes
MorganSites

I also learned today that HubSpot censors curse words 🙂

0 Upvotes
ssiteki

what is emobility?

0 Upvotes