Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your favorite blog and why?

A blog can be an effective marketing (and sales) channel that helps increase your business's visibility online. 

Keeping this in mind, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what an effective blog looks like. Please reply to this post and answer the below questions:

• What's your favorite blog (and why)?
  • Did this blog help you make a decision or take action? If so, what was it?

*To learn more about this, check out the Crafting a Blogging Strategy That Drives Business Growth lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

237 Replies 237
ChristianMoni

I love pop culture blogs about Fashion, Beauty, and Celeb News. These are the things i'm interested in and want to get into.

MUzair9

Yeah, blog is surely one of the most engaging and driving aspects of the business. I can think many of superb blogs but one i remember is my own titled "When, Where and How becomes Wow of Social Media". It covers basic stats, infographics study material, and overall social media performance over the years.

0 Upvotes
SXAIDI

My favourite blog is football 

0 Upvotes
Faiyas_Khan

While my favorite type of blog is a finance blog.

0 Upvotes
CCooper84

My favorite blogging website is medium it has options for several niche areas to read from a variety of blog articles for multiple topics the user of the medium platform selects on there profile. Christopher Michae Cooper 38.

0 Upvotes
MArslanArshad
Participant

My Favorite blogs are the blogs about economics and politics because they help us to understand the current and upcoming situation of the particular markets.

PDavidson

My favourite blog is ALX beause the have a lot of learning content

0 Upvotes
TaJones36

My favs are Rachet and Respectable and The Friendzone. 

0 Upvotes
KaishaC
Participant

My favorite blog is called PureWow. I love how they have information on all topics. Plus, they are always current.

0 Upvotes
KH141203

my favorite blogs are blogs about life, daily experiences, inspiring people especially young people to have more knowledge, more motivation in life and more perspectives on life. more life

0 Upvotes
kflores_
Participant

My favorite post are about homedecoration  inside and outdoor (affordable) and  DIY proyect, not that I have started any 🙈. But I did considerate some suggestions in a post and bough some outdoor decorations for my house.

0 Upvotes
OThatSean

I love blogs giving tips on how to play magic the gathering. All of these blog posts always have 100s of links to the cards they are talking about where you can buy the cards. I see now the marketing has worked on me very well. 

0 Upvotes
nicaguieb

I love reading blogs about college hacks and tips because I am currently a college student. These blogs helped me outmost in surviving college by providing tips in help with financing, studying techniques, and so on.

0 Upvotes
DShaw87
Participant

My favorite blogs are those about DIY relating to medical remedies or DIY vehicle fixes.  Trying at home remedies for medical issues or vehicle repair before spending unnecessary money.

0 Upvotes
AFranklin
Participant

Shameless plug: https://www.frostboss.com/blog
I have just put these blogs together for my work.

0 Upvotes
HuyenThu
Participant

My favourite blog is Eatingwell where i can find healthy meal rescipe. I like it because nowadays i start to care more about my health.

0 Upvotes
HuyenThu
Participant

My favourite blog is Eatingwell where i can find a lot of information about healthy meal recipes. Nowadays i do care much about heath, stable life and this blog helped me a lot.

0 Upvotes
AkkiGk

HOW TO START A BOOK BLOG:

This is the blog that I've recently read, I loved it because it really helped me in finding ways and guides to create a book blog that are helpful and readable to people. As an enthusiast who loves reading books and reviewing and telling about the ways that books influenced me maybe make other people read and get to know new things.

RWashington-S

I don't have a favorite blog actually, but I like to read engaging and insightful articles about a wide range of topics, beauty and cooking are usually my go-to when reading blogs. 

0 Upvotes
NMajid

Hi, I am Nadim Majid, CEO, Bangla Puzzle Limited. My favourite blog is Copyblogger. I have received my relevant content regularly. 

peaceoye
Participant

My favourite blog? I don't have any one in particular. I tend to read about lots of topics and by this i'm always caught up with different amazing blogs with good contents.