Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your favorite blog and why?

A blog can be an effective marketing (and sales) channel that helps increase your business's visibility online. 

Keeping this in mind, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what an effective blog looks like. Please reply to this post and answer the below questions:

• What's your favorite blog (and why)?
  • Did this blog help you make a decision or take action? If so, what was it?

*To learn more about this, check out the Crafting a Blogging Strategy That Drives Business Growth lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

237 Réponses
elissarperez
Membre

I don't really read very man blogs for leisure or consistently.  Although I do find them very useful for research or random advice I may need.  

0 Votes
ShilpaPhattepur
Participant

I do follow some blogs like Food Blogs, Art & Crft Blogs, follow printrest for some blogs which give lots of options and wide range of collections and creative ideas. 

0 Votes
franciscfort
Membre

Instablog is my favorite blog because it provides general information for the public. 

0 Votes
ASoumia
Membre

My favorite blog is Neil Patel's blog because it provides good quality content, and don't only care about SEO 

0 Votes
ASoumia
Membre

My favorite blog is Neil Patel's blog because it provides good quality content, and don't only care about SEO 

beverly_m1
Membre

I don't have a favorite blog, however, I do find that I end up reading blogs when I am looking for information.  

0 Votes
ALara8
Membre

Buenas tardes.

En respuesta a la pregunta formulada durante este grupo de estudio y retroalimentación podría decir que mi blog favorito es "Finanzas a las 9" el mismo no sera muy conocido, pero en lo personal soy fanatica del como describen cada uno de los datos posteados, lo fidedigna que es la informacion dentro del mismo, y sobre todo lo preciso que es sin llegar a ser tedioso, en general consideraria que un blog debe ser breve, conciso, preciso y no tan tedioso a los ojos del consumidor, porque si no se deja de largo y no consigue el consumo del mismo, el cual es el objetivo principal de este.

0 Votes
MEscudero
Membre

I don't have a favourite blog actually, but I like to read engaging and insightful articles about a wide range of topics, from medicine and psychology to beauty and cooking.

0 Votes
DashaB
Membre

I don't really follow specific blogs, I use Pintrest which leads me to a multitude of blogs usually about arts and crafts, party DIYs and skin care regimens.

0 Votes
NellyShedeed
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite

I don't really follow certain blogs but I find myself looking for blogs before buying a new skin care product , which helps me decide and know more about the product from a buyer's prespective 

0 Votes
LToban
Participant

I don't necessarily have a favorite blog. But a few that I follow regularly to remain informed and current are Essence and Morning Brew

SBethle
Participant

Morning Brew is a great blog! It is a quick and easy read and gives you an update on a little bit of everything going on!

0 Votes
SHamidi1
Participant

When it comes to blogs, my favorite kind of blogs are the ones I see on Youtube of people checking out food spots. I also read a lot of journalistic articles during my free time and I love the blogs I've written for Limon on my internship!

Blogs help me make an informed decision on say a food place to visit or a destination to check out. Therefore, blogs help me take action.

0 Votes
MWattelle
Membre

I don't have a favorite blog. I read posts according to my needs, for example if I have a specific marketing question. They always help me. However I do watch tons of videos of bloggers like Neil Patel. At first I thought it was problematic for someone who wants to create a blog, but I guess there is no "right" or "wrong", the most important is to love sharing and learning. What do you guys think ? Interested to see other point of views 🙂 

0 Votes
GKamineni
Membre

I enjoy Tim Tebow's blog posts on LinkedIn. They are always encouraging and helpful and give me good reminders about balancing life, work, and faith. They definitely call me to the action of rebalancing my priorities. Most blog posts I read are focused on work, so it is good for me

0 Votes
ATrevoTrevorski
Membre

My favourite blog has to be The Elephant. It offers a wide range of topics that, despite mostly being political, are eye opening, educative and some even entertaining to read.

0 Votes
TThanhThanh
Membre

• I don't have the habit of reading blog.
  • Sometimes blogs help me make a decision or take action: for example, reading reviews before buying products
0 Votes
NOlewinski
Membre

Honestly my favourite blog changes every week. I constantly find new ones that inspire me or seem to connect with either my professional or personal interests. As I am an organised person I often keep a list of my current favourites in case they prove useful for linking or referring back to later that way I can find them again whenever I want. 

0 Votes
Janicel
Membre

I would say my favorite blog is Hubspot! Because there's SO MUCH free information and it really educates me!

It definitely helped me making an informed decision! This is why I am here taking their course 😁

0 Votes
POkor
Participant

My favorite blog is Herconomy. This is because it provides women with information on how to scale up their finances. I needed this at my financial low moments 

0 Votes
Rafath0397
Membre

My favourite blog is tips and ways to lose weight with home remedies ,as I wanted to find easiest way to lose my weight through home remedies .

I was 92kgs and through blogs on weight loss tips with home remedies helped me lose 3 kgs a week with proper diet and I find this blogs interesting 

0 Votes