Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your favorite blog and why?

A blog can be an effective marketing (and sales) channel that helps increase your business's visibility online. 

Keeping this in mind, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what an effective blog looks like. Please reply to this post and answer the below questions:

• What's your favorite blog (and why)?
  • Did this blog help you make a decision or take action? If so, what was it?

*To learn more about this, check out the Crafting a Blogging Strategy That Drives Business Growth lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

237 Réponses
bdonkor1
Membre

wpbeginner

It is my favorite because it provides step by step tutorial of wordpress subjects

0 Votes
CeAuRoMa
Membre

• My favorite blog is wpbeginner
0 Votes
mudit09
Participant

I loved to read  Jon Loomer and Neil Patel Blogs.

0 Votes
MisterWP
Membre

• My favorite blog is wpbeginner
  • because it helps me with many different solutions that I need in my business workings
0 Votes
RCHochberg
Membre

I enjoy Tim Tebow's blog posts on LinkedIn. They are always encouraging and helpful and give me good reminders about balancing life, work, and faith. They definitely call me to the action of rebalancing my priorities. Most blog posts I read are focused on work, so it is good for me to also be reading things that round out my life as a husband, father, and Christian.  

0 Votes
DJones18
Participant

really... I should check it out   *D

0 Votes
ElisabethH
Participant

My favorite blog used to be Naoki, which was updated regularly with vegan & cruelty-free makeup tips. It was helpful content with a personal touch that appealed to me. Unfortunately the blogger sold her website and I don't believe it's active anymore. 

0 Votes
devans
Contributeur

Wim Hoff method. It's an incredible blogg about an incredible man. His theaories apply to everything. You are stronger than you think you are. There's even a few businesses that have started applieing some of his theories to finance and business. Incredible.

DJones18
Participant

what's the link bro?

0 Votes
NarenKumar
Participant

Business Insider, Investopedia, and Neil Patel are among the best blog websites I interect with the most. Investopedia has all the best answers regarding any marketing and business related question. It is a dictionary of marketing and economic terminology.

I have been learning Neil Patel's digital marketing strategies for quite a some time. He is amazing and his SEO tactic are killer. His blog influenced me to start my own blog.

0 Votes
RaechalNguyen13
Membre

Hello guys,

I am Rachel and I am here to share with you my favourite blog: Sharp Brains. Sharp Brains is one of my favourite websites since it provides me with articles that address my questions. This blog also helped me learn more about psychological challenges and how to overcome them. Not only that, but the blog also answered my queries regarding employee psychology in the workplace, allowing me to have a better understanding of employee interactions.
Sharp Brains was quite helpful in assisting me in making my selection. My students used to be approximately 7-12 years old while I was teaching, therefore I didn't grasp their psychology at the time. So, I went to Sharp Brains to learn more about student psychology and thinking. And it was a huge success; I was able to talk more freely with my kids, and they began to like me a lot more as a result. It was an eye-opening event that inspired me to work even harder in the future to study more about psychology. I'm also appreciative to Sharp Brains for providing me with additional information.

Thank you for reading my post!

Rachel Nguyen.

0 Votes
DWalton8
Membre

Painters' Table - Tate Blog 

It's engaging and inviting to read.

It pointed me toward more blogging material. 

0 Votes
SJing
Membre

My favorite blogger is Neil Patel because his ideas are usually very creative.

0 Votes
IAlves5
Membre

I do not have a favourite blog, but a not of vlogs have helped me make purchase decisions by showing the usage of products! Especially on YouTube and TikTok.

SweetyJoshi
Membre

My first favorite Blog is Neil Patel blogs  My second favorite Blog is thatgratefulsoul.com because it's my own blog lol! 

0 Votes
DJones18
Participant

lol

0 Votes
Lcha
Membre

I like educational and factual blogs that I can learn from. 

BParo
Participant

My favourite is Seth Godin's daily blog. Always insightful and interesting.

jakelacaze
Participant

Seth Godin's blog is great. Usually short, straight to the point, little to no fluff.

EAllinson
Membre

I really enjoy Neil Patel's digital marketing blog: https://neilpatel.com/blog/.

0 Votes
RSobhani
Participant

There are alot I like, but the one that gives you continuing advice and update information, as if they are reading your mind is the best.  Pat Flynn, Neil Patel, Tim Denning, Greenpeace, Tim Morrow(CopyBloggerguy) all are awesome.