Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your favorite blog and why?

A blog can be an effective marketing (and sales) channel that helps increase your business's visibility online. 

Keeping this in mind, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what an effective blog looks like. Please reply to this post and answer the below questions:

• What's your favorite blog (and why)?
  • Did this blog help you make a decision or take action? If so, what was it?

*To learn more about this, check out the Crafting a Blogging Strategy That Drives Business Growth lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

238 Replies 238
Dharshan
Participant

I love to read more fashion blogs and it became my favourite one as well. At many times when I try to purchase any products or fashion apparels through online, I would prefer reading 3-5 fashion blogs to get an simple idea on what product to buy at which cost. In that manner, I am a big fan of articles published at https://www.healthline.com/ which is one of the most trustable website or platform. Even when I try to know some heath related information I would prefer reading healthline blogs most of the time. It is because of the trustable content and clear explanation they gave in all of their articles.

ryan23

My favorite blog is OnePeloton. 

DelaneyW

I enjoy reading updates and posts from Disney Parks Blog. They share new and coming attractions, menus, and opportunities and provide great information about all things Disney. The blog is an amazing source for planning trips or outings, especially since I am local, and highlights things that often pique my interest and encourage me to check out the new item or event. 

HMomanyi

Mine has to be the Adthrive blog. It provides tonnes of useful content about digital advertising and adtech.

IfedayoOpeyemi

my favourite blog is "how to create lasting relationships with your customers"

it helps me to know the three important keywords in creating lasting relationship with my customers

IfedayoOpeyemi

my favourite blog is "how to create lasting relationships with your customers"

it helps me to know the three important keywords in creating lasting relationship with my customers

Klabacka

Don't have a favorite but hope to soon.  Maybe Hupspot.

LGraziosi

My favourite blog is https://contentmarketinginstitute.com 

MeganBrain

I love the hubspot blog. Aside from that I find copyblogger a great resources. So is problogger. I also like neilpatel.com and loved his old blog crazyegg.com, which is still a great blog. Backlinko had had a mention and I agree, it's a quality blog. All of these have made my favourites list because of their educational content and actionable tips.
TWright2
Participant

Hi Megan, I'm replying (a loooong time after you did) to the hubspot academy community question about favorite blogs, and just wanted to say that I got a really good first impression from copyblogger. Thanks for the tip. Right, off to check out Backlinko. 

0 Upvotes
NancyThakur1

Hey... as I just started reading blogs and developing my interest in content writing.
Now a days m reading alot stuff. And the blog which became my favorite one is regarding to " Contract Surgery ". This is my favorite one.

Contract Surgery related blogs helps me to much to increase my knowledge and experience. Before reading about this Surgery I hardly know even about eye surgery. We get to know that this occurs when you are unable to watch clear, having problems during reading and occurs blindness. Contract act as a lens in your eye. And this Surgery is easy n safe. So it's really helpful log for me.

SCook0

My favourite website blog I have come across is Beauty Bay's blog called 'Edited'. It showcases popular products as well as reviews them.

I would say it definitely helped me take action as it made me want to buy certain products that I perhaps wouldn't without reading about it here.

VChaconDorr

musicaclasica.com.ar , love it because it's about classical music in argentina. There are news and texts about art in my language.

LKASALIKA
Participant

One of my favorite blogs http://louisaspotlight.home.blog/2021/02/10/trust-yourself/ because it teaches a lot about life, even when you have lost sight of who you are, you get back on track
LKASALIKA
Participant

my favorite blog is business blogs..
Because, they talk much about business and teach a lot
THamp
Participant

I've found myself on Orbit Media's blog quite often. I appreciate Andy Crestodina and his team's in-depth research and articles, they just really set a nice standard. 

nellosplendor
Participant

• My favorite blog is Dentista Manager.
  • It helped me understanding better how marketing in the health world should work. And it helped other customers in realizing what they needed to improve abour their dental practice.
VKovarova

Hey Champion,

my favourite one is the blog on wpbeginners - it really helps me with learning and creating stuff in WordPress. I can find here many manuals and tips how to work in WordPress.

Ana_Cybele
Participant

My favorite blog is written by a Brazilian author who talks about productivity and organization (www.vidaorganizada.com). She covers those topics in a professional way and interacts with the readers.

AYusuf

One of my favorite blogs is https://thewordalive.art.blog

Why?
It has helped me in better understanding concepts related to personal development and take actionable steps on how to get better.
TChase

I liked writing the blog of a Pest control company as it was challenging.