Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your favorite blog and why?

A blog can be an effective marketing (and sales) channel that helps increase your business's visibility online. 

Keeping this in mind, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what an effective blog looks like. Please reply to this post and answer the below questions:

• What's your favorite blog (and why)?
  • Did this blog help you make a decision or take action? If so, what was it?

*To learn more about this, check out the Crafting a Blogging Strategy That Drives Business Growth lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

237 Replies 237
Wanza-Githitho

My favourite blog would be my own as I have never found a personal blog as authentic and engaging via social media. Other than that, I like online magazines such as Bustle and Cosmopolitan because of the sense of community and personalized stories.

0 Upvotes
FKurfi

I never thought of blogs this way, now I'll be on the watchout for insightful blogs. Fantastic lesson.

JLuijten

Favorite blogs of me are blogs that give me new insights. Blogs just for the sake of blogging is not what I am looking for. I need my problem to be solved at least 40% and I need my time invested regained. Any blog that can do this, will be my favorite. But take in mind that it can't be too much information. Shooting past what I want to know, and going into intricate details will lose my attention while reading. 

0 Upvotes
roseblake

An effective blog, in my opinion, is one that seamlessly blends informative content with a touch of personal connection. One of my favorite blogs is Neil Patel's. His blog stands out because it not only provides valuable insights into digital marketing but also does so in a way that's accessible to readers at various levels of expertise.

Neil Patel's blog helped me make informed decisions in my digital marketing strategies. The detailed guides and case studies not only broadened my understanding of the subject but also gave practical tips that I could implement. The way he breaks down complex concepts into easy-to-understand pieces is particularly commendable. It's not just about information; it's about empowering the reader to take action.

Now, tying this back to the LokLok for PC app, a similar principle applies. LokLok, like Neil Patel's blog, excels in making things accessible. It simplifies communication by allowing users to share messages directly on their PC screens. The efficiency and user-friendly interface of LokLok echo the same principles that make a blog effective - providing a valuable service in a way that's easy to understand and implement.

In both cases, whether reading a blog or using an app, the key is to bridge the gap between complexity and user-friendliness. Just as Neil Patel demystifies digital marketing, LokLok simplifies communication. This intersection of utility and accessibility is what makes both the blog and the LokLok app standout in their respective domains.

Harry6

My favorite blog website is Neil Patel. I just love him because he talks about digital marketing and also he is a top leader in the digital marketing world

BKraemer

My favorite Blog is bsuinessinsider.de - A tone of relevant business informations sorted.

0 Upvotes
TTrendz
Participant

I haven't subscribed to many blogs in the past several years, but my co-worker started one for me when I was very ill in 2008. That blog served as a resource to keep everyone updated on my status. That remains my favorite blog to date. 

0 Upvotes
Marymsh

My favourite blog is Baclinko and the reason behind is the tone and information provided by Brian.

He was such a gentleman with lot of SEO knowledge

0 Upvotes
TAndrea

My favourite blogs are Enterprenuer, forbes and Neilpatel because they really give relevant information and educate on matters to deal with business and marketing. 

0 Upvotes
megaqa

My favorite blog will be my own: MegaQA.com because it will focus on personal growth via process improvement.

0 Upvotes
jWilson22

my favourite blog is also ahref and hostinger though i like neil patel blog. though my own blog is about soccer which mostly contain soccer cleats and other thing. all of  them honestly speaking my favourite blog is socceriate.

0 Upvotes
ReinnaRayana

"My favorite blogs are those that can give me answers for my lifestyle, depending on what I need at that time. Recently, I have become interested in the Skill Up blog, which helps me increase my skills and improve my life skills.

This blog has also helped me a lot in improving my content creation skills. I can say that it helps me understand business blogs and makes me want to keep creating targeted content consistently."

0 Upvotes
JudithOnwuka

My favorite blogs depend on what I am searching for and the industry. In marketing my favorite blogs are HubSpot and Niel Patel blogs. Hubspot is big on research and reports with templates to guide you in your marketing journey. Niel Patel on the other hand, sounds more relatable and conversational, using his experiences to provide guide. 

For Productivity, LifeHack. for Relationship, Cosmopolitan and Love Panky. 

0 Upvotes
MSkordas
Participant

I haven't had a chance to read many blogs yet on HubSpot but online I read blogs on Metaphysical or Spiritual only because it is relevant to the industry that I am in. I want to read more on HubSpot so I know everything that is related to getting my blog and website out there while getting some leads or sales would be better. I am enjoying these videos they are a great tool for learning. 😀

Katastrophe

II dont really have a favourite. One that I find fascinating Ali Abdaals blogs, some of them are his videos which are turned into blogs but they are really helpfull when it comes to productivity in my opinion.

0 Upvotes
TWright2
Participant

Just saying a random "hi". Yeah, I enjoyed Ali Abdaal too, though not so much recently. Loved the note-taking ideas.

0 Upvotes
JTuttle1
Contributor

I enjoy reading from Collider occasionally. I'm a big movie aficionado. So I enjoy their entertainment content. Last year, an article on the site did prompt me to look up showtimes/availability for a new version of a movie that the site reported was returning to theaters.

0 Upvotes
Guilleriler
Contributor

Without a doubt, my favorite blog is SomosKudasai, a blog focused in share news, tips, and opinions about the world of anime, they are creating quite good interaction with their user, allowing them to share their point of and converting those visits into viewers for their main site Animeflv 

RFO

I like the TechCrunch blog as it keeps one up to date on latest high tech.

0 Upvotes
Ikhantareen

I love to read a blog before buying any product online. It helps me to update my knowledge and current market situation about choosing the product and services. My favourite blogs categories are Natural, Organic and Farmers products.