Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

What's your creative process?

Having a process also allows you to think of ideas that may not be easily apparent. What's one thing you do to help come up with new ideas? How can you incorporate this into a repeatable framework (for yourself as well as those you collaborate with)?

*To learn more about this, check out the Generating Content Ideas lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

2.171 Antworten
SenDivz
Mitglied

Outline, outline, outline - for any given topic after research, I put together an outline and let the flow/story stew in my head for a few days which includes not looking at it for a couple of days . Once conviced, get a collegue/manager/team to vote on the outline and only when I get a green signal, I procced to create. 

0 Upvotes
XGonzalez
Mitglied

My creative process is deciding and picking a couple different topics I am interested in. Understanding each better separately. Then think of a new a different way on bringing them together. Then I like to let my mind wonder and use every experience in my daily life to see how I can incorporate it, always writing down ideas. Lastly I let it rest for a while until an idea comes to my head

0 Upvotes
NASH3
Teilnehmer/-in

My creative process involves exposing myself to various content in my field of interest, looking at people in that field and looking for the gaps and everything, my eureka moment comes way later when I'm just relaxed or trying to get to sleep

0 Upvotes
jennychuISW
Teilnehmer/-in

Looking at competitors or brands we strive to be as successful as it can really provide a burst of creativity and a "lightbulb moment". I'll storyboard who is the recipient and what they're interested in to help me build out content ideas.

0 Upvotes
D_66
Teilnehmer/-in

one thing i do to help come up with new ideas is by randomly surf the web. for example Google is great when you know what you are looking for,so by surfing the web helps you generate new ideas. Another aspect that help me come up with new ideas is through meditation. It"s hard to come up with great ideas when your mind is crowded with everyday thoughts and concerns,you need quiet space. Meditation will help clear the mind of daily business and stress, then you can quietly focus on your future.

SOBrien4
Mitglied

One thing I do to come up with new ideas is explore the internet. I look on interest for inspiration, TikTok for reviews, and Instagram to see ideas on how other people use the idea. I can incorporate this into a framework by scheduling times to meet with different people to talk about their ideas and form everyone's ideas into one, reach out to companies for collaborations, and find different examples of success. This will help myself because I will make connections along the way as well as gain knowledge. 

0 Upvotes
Marimar_kou
Mitglied

My creative process starts with the topic that i have to create, i then search in various places to find more info possible and then trying to put them all together creating something combined and original. I share my idea with friends and colleagues to see their reaction and i adjust accordingly

TMphahlele
Teilnehmer/-in

My creative process begins with immersion in the topic or problem, followed by brainstorming sessions to generate ideas. One thing I do to spark new ideas is to engage in divergent thinking exercises like mind mapping or free writing. To incorporate this into a repeatable framework, I schedule regular brainstorming sessions, encourage collaboration with diverse perspectives, and document ideas systematically. This fosters a creative culture and ensures a steady flow of innovative concepts for myself and collaborators.

0 Upvotes
NWilson78
Mitglied

For me, it all starts with jotting down ideas on a notepad, talking about it out loud with anyone, researching similar topics, and then collaborating with others. It's all about seeing my ideas from other people's perspectives.

0 Upvotes
OLAHBABI
Mitglied

I like to listen to real life stories that my friends or associates tell and tie their stories into my content. 

0 Upvotes
ABhadwal_CM_SB
Teilnehmer/-in

My strategy = Content feasting + unconscious processing

0 Upvotes
TTwins
Mitglied

I agree

0 Upvotes
QHorton
Mitglied

I like to listen to real life stories that my friends or associates tell and tie their stories into my content. 

0 Upvotes
anshu2425
Mitglied

I make sticky notes whenever any idea come up to me so wherever I move I can relate the idea and the process.It helps me in so many ways

0 Upvotes
EWidén
Teilnehmer/-in

I always try to be quick to write down my ideas somewhere and review them later. Once they are written down its like my unconcoius processes it. If i have a brilliant idea and dont write it down, I will most likley end up forgetting it. This could be puti nto a framework in a workplace where brainstorming in welcomed and encouraged and that all ideas are worth writing down. 

0 Upvotes
Damilola001
Mitglied

I am an introvert, so I spend a lot time in my own head and that's when ideas start to pop up. I also tend to have so many eureka moments but I don't stop there. Once I get an idea, i research about it on google, books, youtube and other social media platforms to gather information and learn more about it. I write down things a lot in my journal so i make sure to write down my ideas and thoughts for later refrence. I started going to gym recently and a lot of people have said they get ideas from working out and I look forward to that if that works for me too. Music (Hip-pop/Rap) is also a big part of my process, It gives me so much insight.

0 Upvotes
SRana47
Mitglied

One thing I do to generate new ideas is brainstorming. I jot down any thoughts or concepts that come to mind without judging them. Then, I organize and refine these ideas into a list. To incorporate this into a repeatable framework, I can schedule regular brainstorming sessions. I'll invite collaborators to join, encouraging them to share their ideas freely. We can use tools like whiteboards or online collaboration platforms to capture and organize our thoughts. By making brainstorming a routine, we can consistently generate innovative ideas to fuel our content creation process.

aafiyarg
Mitglied

My creative ability comes from my introvert personality. I'm usually the one in the crowd to sit back and listen, observe, analyze and contemplate while others are busy voicing out their opinions. I pay attention to recurring patterns of human behavior and conflicts of the world. Generating ideas is not my intention but when I lay down for sleep, a series of eureka moments gush forward like water springs. It's true what the instructor explained about the unconscious processing of the mind. The more you pay attention to problems with a solver attitude, solutions will flow into your mind. 

0 Upvotes
ZPattison4
Mitglied

Exercise really get my creative juices flowing. When I feel like I have hit a wall, an intense run or bike often times does a lot of good to help generate new ideas

Salmaafisabila
Mitglied

I usually do research on the internet and look for various articles and posts. I also scroll through social media, looking for photos and videos. Visiting a place or event sometimes will give me an idea. Or when I'm commuting, I like to see the road and the street, and then suddenly the idea will pop into my mind. Talking to someone new or just talking to friends will give me a new perspective that will turn into an idea. 

When the idea comes to me, I will write it down or talk about it, and explain it to someone else as soon as possible. Therefore, when I make a repeatable framework, I will give a general topic that aligns with the goal or event first, then add notes for specific topics along the way when an idea comes. 

0 Upvotes