Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What's your business's most effective promotion channel?

A successful content strategy should include a promotional plan that doesn't just share your content but strategically shares content with the people who will benefit most from it. Keeping this in mind, what's your business's most effective promotion channel and why? Tell us in the comments field below.

*To learn more about this, check out the How to Effectively Promote Content lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

800 Replies 800
MRees

Our business's most effective promotion channels are referrals and LinkedIn.

0 Upvotes
EJenkins

It seems like right now LinkedIn is our most effective promotion channel. Or email marketing. We get a lot of response out of those two, and it seems like that's the best form of communication with both current and prospective clients. 

0 Upvotes
tee_rose

My business's most effective promotion channel is social media, especially Instagram. Because my products are paintings so this platform is the best promotion tool for images. 

JGriffin0

Facebook Ads generate the most business for us.

0 Upvotes
KHovde

Since our company is a B2B organization, we have found that LinkedIn is the most effective channel to use. It gives us the opportunity to collaborate and network with other industry professionals, while also showing them how our products could help their company. 

atelierisabel
Participant

I'm involved with a non-profit organization called Kids Up Front and we've found that the highest engagements are on Instagram and Facebook.

0 Upvotes
KSharma0

Social media platforms
And
Youtube
0 Upvotes
IDrational

The most effective promotion channels for our business are social media; LinkedIn and Facebook in particular, just because the bulk of our target audience use these platforms

0 Upvotes
Elgwaro

SEO is my go to content promotion strategy. It takes time to build a good foundation but its very reliable and consistent once traffic starts coming in.

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Agreed @Elgwaro , SEO can take time but it's worth the consistent, long term results. Thanks for sharing!

0 Upvotes
ms_somani

For me, to promote my podcast, the best platform is LinkedIn. Because mostly of my audience is active on LinkedIn.

smhasan
Contributor

1. Youtube, because it is one of the best targeted traffic sources.
  2. Facebook marketing, content marketing, and paid advertising.
  3. Search engine optimization of the website.
HEdidem

Facebook Ads
0 Upvotes
ssiteki

linked is the most effective promotional channel because it captures my target audeince who are businesses

Nermin
Participant

SEO and Social media are the best promotion channels
AliAsghar

For my business, I prefer using  LinkedIn and Twitter. These mediums are cost-effective and increase business traffic organically. 

Fahidah
Participant

My business most effective promotion channel is on social media platform (Facebook and Instagram), this is because my business is a start-up and that is the less expensive way I can get to promote my business inorganically
asamorse

Social media (Instagram and youtube) are my most effective promotion channels because that's where the majority of my audience is and I'm able to communicate directly with them.

Enoch_Tsihory
Contributor

Social media, with Facebook and Linkedin on top. Real-time feed-back and valuable analytics help us align our content strategy with our prospects goals and challenges.

But the traditional marketing tools aren't died yet. Half of our revenue comes from clients with whom we've interacted physically. Most of them get aware of our services through flyers and leaflets we put in their mailboxes. Some people appreciate the design and make us know it. Others find helpful the contents they can find on it. 

Deciding wich channel is the most effective really depends on the ROI of each marketing campaign.

VaCarine
Contributor

Social Media Channels and LinkedIn

0 Upvotes
Nwaubani

My business most effective promotion channels are social media channels (Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook). This is because my business is still at the start-up level and it is online.