Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What's your business's most effective promotion channel?

A successful content strategy should include a promotional plan that doesn't just share your content but strategically shares content with the people who will benefit most from it. Keeping this in mind, what's your business's most effective promotion channel and why? Tell us in the comments field below.

*To learn more about this, check out the How to Effectively Promote Content lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

801 Replies 801
Marimar_kou

At this moment i organize the social media of a cube with printed QR codes so the most effective promotional channel is social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and less LinkedIn), using influercer marketing and SEO the most of them unpaid and paid only for remarketing and social media ads.

0 Upvotes
RMWatters

Currently, I'm finding social media to be my most effective promotion channels, specifically Facebook and, to a slightly lesser degree, LinkedIn. Whether I'm using organic or paid promotion, I have found social media to be the most effective way to draw people to my website and interest them in my novel. 🙂

0 Upvotes
AAcosta7
Participant

I currently do not have a business, but in the company where I work, our most effective communication channel due to our buyer personas is Facebook, they consume the content directly from our official page.

0 Upvotes
GADENIYI

I am an experienced writer and content strategist; I bring a passion for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. With a background in business strategy and digital marketing, I specialize in creating compelling narratives that drive results. Through my work, I aim to inspire and educate readers on topics ranging from industry trends to actionable strategies for business growth. Let's connect and explore the power of storytelling together.
0 Upvotes
Mdotbrown

Right now, I do not have a business. However, the company I work for uses their retail stores and commercials to market. Their social media presence is not as big since they were late arrivals, but they lean into retail and word of mouth to promote the brand.

0 Upvotes
SOBrien4

Instagram, TikTok, facebook, and X. These platforms allow us to share content through pictures, videos, and clips of everyday life. It shows behind the scenes. 

0 Upvotes
Damilola001

Social Media platform; instagram, facebook,tiktok etc....

0 Upvotes
Naveen25

linkedIn

0 Upvotes
WNunnelly

instagram

0 Upvotes
HHamdeto
Participant

face book
0 Upvotes
MAtkins2
Contributor

Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok offer me a wide reach to my target audience. It would depend upon the content and age range that I was focused on. TikTok has been successful with short video content, where a link to my blog works better on Facebook.

MOluwakemi

Instagram,Facebook

0 Upvotes
QHorton

Instagram and Linked in are my best promo channels because they have more viewers. 

0 Upvotes
aarowosegbe

Posting excerpts and comments on my content with backlinks on Linkedin has always been helpful

0 Upvotes
1303sia

Our most effective channel used to be Facebook, but our recent analysis shows that we now get more engagement fom TikTok.

0 Upvotes
JVICENTE9

well Tiktok nowadays it is a important media if you want to make fast promotion.

0 Upvotes
AChavana

Our most effective promotional channel cwould be Youtube, Twitter, and TikTok.

0 Upvotes
KMorath8

In tourism marketing for a small community, our best is Facebook. Though, we have been growing on TikTok as well!

0 Upvotes
HappyLuther

Instagram and youtube, because i do more entertaining and informative contents. Tiktok trending reels as well.

0 Upvotes
abuzarmomin
Participant

My most effective promotion channel is linkedin and Facebook to get more leads in the business.

0 Upvotes