Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's one blogging question you have?

The most effective content marketers are ones who are curious and continuously look for opportunities to grow. Keeping this in mind, what's one question you have to either get started with blogging or to improve your current efforts?

If you see a question you can help answer, then please join the conversation!

**Is this your first time visiting the Content Marketing Study Group? If so, click here to get started

114 Respuestas 114
1303sia
Miembro

I have an e-commerce website, but I want to start a business blog to direct traffic to the store and ultimately increase sales. My question is; do I need to buy and host a new domain name for my blog, or can I just create a new Blog page within the existing website?

0 Me gusta
SafiyaFathima
Miembro

I always think about why I started this in the first place. This keeps me grounded and motivated for a long run.

0 Me gusta
KGabele
Participante

I have a website with a blog, and it has been dormant due to not having much time to dedicate to posting. Can this blog be revived, and how can I get more traffic to the site? I try to blog about topics on leadership and other relevant topics.

0 Me gusta
DNingTyas
Miembro

I had one blog and its about reviewing some movies and I didn't put too much effort on that because I wasn't that interesting. But now I think blog is a important now and we really should put too much effort to make our blogs look interesting, easy to accces and informative. so people will always come back to our blog.

Ru1
Miembro

Hello Marketers,

I am here to acquire additional skills in content marketing which will help me to improve myself and also help in solving problems related to the field of study 

0 Me gusta
Dory99
Miembro

What is the best part of content marketing? 

0 Me gusta
ArsinehBog
Miembro

What are the types, formats and tones of blog posts for each stage of customer journey? how do i write for each stage ? what are the differences of these blogs posts for each stage?

0 Me gusta
Mercy_Babalola
Participante

I think i've never written any article cause i'm scared of writing dumb stuff. I need advice on how to properly articulate my thoughts into writing. i'm great at writing persuasive instagram captions and short reads but i really want to push myself more and write better and use storyteling. Any advice on next steps will be helpful xx

0 Me gusta
EDavis-Malcom
Miembro

How do I go about getting clients?

0 Me gusta
Mercy_Babalola
Participante

Hi Davis, so i'm not a blogger and i've never owned a blog but from the experience i've had as a social media manager, i think promoting your contents on social media is the best way people can see what you are about. You can start with social media before moving to other forms of marketing that requires a lot of money like billboards, radio ad slots and the likes. Push yourself more on social media through persuasive contents that will ultimately lead them to your blog. You can give snippets on social media so that people are encouraged to visit your blog. Goodluck xx

0 Me gusta
VixS
Miembro

Thank you Justin for the Business Blogging course!

Many companies in n the science and engineering innovation sector (even big ones like Rolls Royce and Boeing for example) do not have a "Blog" as such, but do have things like "Insights", "Stories", "News"... These tend to contain formal articles that focus on the company and often don't feel very "Bloggy"! 

Do all of these things count as blogs and is there a good rationale why so many of them don't do blogs in the same way as other sectors? 

Best wishes 

Sarah 

0 Me gusta
nbell2222
Miembro

Can I have two different blogs hosted on the same platform?

0 Me gusta
Rai
Participante

Fellow Hubspotters... or Spotterheads? 😀  I am coming up with a website with tips to improve your blog and podcast content. What is a better name RAISE YOUR BRAND or RAISE MY BRAND. Please vote and help me! 

0 Me gusta
Mercy_Babalola
Participante

Raise your brand for sure! 

0 Me gusta
Samleigh
Colaborador

Any suggestions for creating a good readable format for blog posts? Is there an ideal length? And is it important for all images used to be original content? Or is it acceptable to source images with citations?

0 Me gusta
JBerrame
Participante

How to Gain Confidence, especially in making my own author's Profile?

0 Me gusta
abigailmedinaco
Participante

Tips on pitching ghostwriting guest blog posts for others as I'm not interested for myself or brand. 

0 Me gusta
MUzair9
Miembro

Is it important to have inbound links to the blog post, If yes then how it should be done? If other sites would not be responding to my offers?

0 Me gusta
Bernadine5
Miembro

Thank you Hubspot I enjoyed the sections. 

How do I choose a name for my blog, please? 

0 Me gusta
Patience1
Miembro

Creating a good blog post takes time and research. So my question is; should you be consistent in blogging(like doing it daily and  weekly ) or take your time to get one great blog post.

0 Me gusta