Content Marketing

BElisabeth

What's a SMART goal you're working towards?

I'm working on networking and learning new skills so that I can start a career as a Content Writer. 

8 Replies 8
JHizon

Relevant and Relatable to society to attact like minded people.

0 Upvotes
taylormims

I'm working to develop marketing strategies that will support my sales team and increase our lead conversion!

OSimpson3

I am working on being better organized in my media content work, and creating more effective written work, whether that be posts or blogs.

0 Upvotes
AGiltner
Participant

@OSimpson3 there are some fantastic free resources that could help you get organized, Trello & Asana are 2 of my favorites. HelloWoofy is also great, but that one has a nominal fee. Hope these help.

AVanie

@AGiltner j'aimerais en savoir plus sur les objectifs écrasants et quelle est la méthode plus récente dont vous parlez ? 

0 Upvotes
AGiltner
Participant

@AVanie PACT Goals are a newer, fresher approach to goal setting & goal achievement. I wrote a magazine article on How to take massive action with PACT Goals Please let me know if you have any questions after reading the article 😀

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @BElisabeth Thank you for sharing your goal with the community, all the best in your new adventure as a Content Writer!

The HubSpot community is a great way to network and learn new skills, I highly recommend joining the conversation in the various discussions to share your expertise with the community - we all have something to give, even when we're learning 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
AGiltner
Participant

@BElisabeth @Jnix284 I LOVE crushing goals, it's one of my most favorite business activities to do. I believe that SMART goals are outdated. There's a newer, freshers method to goal setting smarter-goal-setting-how-to-take-massive-action-with-pact-goals I hope this helps!

0 Upvotes