Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What's a SMART goal you're working towards?

Setting marketing goals provides you long-term vision and short-term motivation. It helps you organize your time and resources so that you can make the most of your efforts. In the comments below, share a SMART goal you're working towards this year.

Extra credit: Share with everyone the steps you're making towards achieving this SMART goal.

*To learn more about this, check out the Planning a Long-Term Content Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

2,371 Replies 2,371
reemnajar

s-take coures related to marketing and media

m- as much as 10 courses

a- that are free of cost

r- and are online and easy

t- before my coop training and graduation 

namita
Participant

I set a goal to increase my website traffic from 500-1000 and to increase the number of connections to my website.

0 Upvotes
Linh_Luu_98

Increase page visits monthly from 3500 to 5000 visiters till the end of this september. Each of content will have at least 1000 reachers and 100 likes or shares or cmt

0 Upvotes
nicnonnious

My goal is to acquire 5 new clients this month through door to door marketing and cold calls.
However my long term goal is to make $5000 this year from my marketing agency focusing only on financial institutions like banks, microfinance institutions and insurance companies.
0 Upvotes
rsepahvandi
Participant

I have started my blog recently. I want to reach 100 unique website visits per month as my first SMART goal. To achieve it, I want to make some efforts on Linkedin, such as sending my blog posts and inviting my connections to read them. I am also trying to connect with some influencers in my field to promote my content.

SShaikh6

My smart goal that I am working on to reach this year end is for more people to become aware of my brand. More followers and more reach = possible conversion into buyers.

For this goal, I will be creating a brand story that revolves around following points:

1.  Character

2. Conflict

3. Resolution 

I will create content for different buyer personas at different buyers journey. I will make sure my content is always evolving.

0 Upvotes
AYUSHIBANSAL
Participant

My Long Term goal is to make a valuable online presence on Linkedin. For that my smart approach would look as follows:

Gaining 15k amazing followers by end of 2021 (Right now I have crossed 5k). Making a social presence and networking with like-minded people is the need of the hour and is my primary goal right now. 

To achieve this goal I have planned content in a way through which I can build an engaging community. Being consistent with valuable content on the platform is what I am looking forward to lately.  

0 Upvotes
LyanneFisher

I'd like to continue building a community through social media and start creating weekly content for my blog.

0 Upvotes
RCameron

Specific - I will run 100 km over 1 month to raise money for charity

Measurable - I will use my fitbit app to track my distance

Achievable - I've been training and running regularly therefore feel fit enough to succeed

Relevant - I want to be in the best health I can be to live a long life full of adventure

Time Bound - I will run 25km per week, starting from the 1st of the month

0 Upvotes
AWatkins24
Participant

My goal is for my organization's website to reach at least 5,000 unique pageviews on a weekly basis over the next seven weeks, and gain at least 200 new applicants by September 30. 

To achieve this I will be running a digital marketing campaign which will include social media sponsored ads, responsive display ads, paid search ads, and email blasts.  I will be using a content schedule/calendar to guide the execution of all activities identified above. I will be using content associated with our brand and product, while incoporating messaging which communicates our solutions to issues that arose as a result of the current environment. We will modify and optimise the content as needed as the campaign progresses to remain in touch with the evolving needs of our audiences given the current environment. Google analytics will be used to measure the number of unique pageviews, and our internal systems will be used to measure the number of new applicants. Based on the performance of previous campaigns of this nature, even in the midst of the pandemic, this goal is realistic and should be achievable.

0 Upvotes
KPerezNavarro

Achieving the knowledge that I need of content marketing 1 hour a day

0 Upvotes
SVPerkins

My goal is to bring in 5 new customers at at least £300 each pm by March 2022. 

I will achieve this by offering my services to the appropriate prospects on freelancer hiring websites. I will also be setting up my social media channels with links to my blog site which will contain knowledgeable and relevant topics to my buyer persona and buyer's journey stages. 

0 Upvotes
JulieDao
Participant

I'll set a long-term vision for build personal branding by blog on social media. The goal that I'll to achieve 200 followers by the end of 2021. As a content creator and storyteller, I also focus on the visuals behind the content when I published it. 

0 Upvotes
MPereguda

Having a long-term objective to become business fluent in the French language, I put the objective to reach B2 level of French by March 2022. Having currently B1 level this objective is achievable, it is timed, specific and relevant for my future carreer. 

0 Upvotes
TMendoza

I am thinking about my YouTube channel, which focuses on reviewing and discussing books. It was on a brief hiatus during the height of the pandemic, but I'm thinking of revamping it and posting more content. My SMART GOAL is:

• I would like to increase my subscriber count from 700 subscribers to 900 subscribers by August 2022. I will attain this by posting more videos, uplifting more YouTubers who post similar content, and sticking to a regular upload schedule.
0 Upvotes
GMunch

Increase impressions on IG by 125% between 8/15/2012 to 10/15/2021 

0 Upvotes
tashadigital

I want to increase email subscribers from 250 to 500 by the end of this year. I will achieve this by publishing one new blog post per week.

0 Upvotes
QCody

My goal is to help optimise and create content for the companies social and digital platforms to help us reach our customers and also attract new clinets via our social posts. 

0 Upvotes
Ichie
Contributor

I run a clothing accessories business and I need to consistently have profile visits, follows, and sales. 

The SMART way to attain this would be. 

Creating educating content that will teach people how to style themselves. 
Enlightening them on how important dressing well is to their personal branding. 
I'll do all these while using my products(in the video).

I'll also reach out to influencers I already know. Have them wear my stuff and tag me on their socia media platfoms. 

The goal is at least a particular number of sales per week. I'm certain I'll make it. 

0 Upvotes
LJacobson

Complete social media marketing cerrtificate before school begins Au. 17th.

0 Upvotes
ngocanh

SMART goals

0 Upvotes