Content Marketing

AUdoh

What is your content creation process?

SOLVE

My content process is reading, and paying close attention to conversations and events around me.

1 Accepted solution
JPanama
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @AUdoh

Thanks for dropping by, that's such an interesting question, I imagine you'll get a different answer from each person! 

I come from an arts background and my instinct is to make first and ask questions later otherwise you can come down with a bad case of paralysis by analysis. I thought you might be interested in The HubSpot Blog’s 2022 Content & Media Strategy Report.

The Marketing Blog has lots of interesting articles and tidbits about what strategies and content works best, you might find some good insight there. 

HubSpot Academy does offer a Content Marketing Course you might like to try.

Best, 

Joe (HubSpot Moderator)

4 Replies 4
ARaj007

SOLVE

My content creation process is reading the products ,knowing the product,educationg myself about the product,analysing contents related  simillar products,idyeating the content strategy and sketching the content and producing several iteration and finally producing the final content piece.

0 Upvotes
JPanama
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @AUdoh

Thanks for dropping by, that's such an interesting question, I imagine you'll get a different answer from each person! 

I come from an arts background and my instinct is to make first and ask questions later otherwise you can come down with a bad case of paralysis by analysis. I thought you might be interested in The HubSpot Blog’s 2022 Content & Media Strategy Report.

The Marketing Blog has lots of interesting articles and tidbits about what strategies and content works best, you might find some good insight there. 

HubSpot Academy does offer a Content Marketing Course you might like to try.

Best, 

Joe (HubSpot Moderator)

JWolfe

SOLVE

Sometimes we are so wrapped up in our mind that we dont allow ourselves to experience emotions or let our mind flow to new ideas. And because you never know where those ideas will come from, I like to talk to people, do new things (learn new things)...anything that leaves my mind in blank or keeps me present or curious. That have always worked to me to come up with new ideas.

0 Upvotes
SwanYeeHtet
Participant

SOLVE

isp maketing

0 Upvotes