Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Welcome to the Content Marketing Study Group!

Hey there! Welcome to the Content Marketing Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please list them below. 

Creating an account

In order to become a member of this group and engage with its members, you’ll need to create an account. Signing up is easy, you only have to choose your username. To create an account, click “Sign In” at the top of the page to get started.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.57.08 PM.png

Joining the Study Group

To join this Study Group, click this link (which will open in a new window)

Below the Groups banner to the right, you'll see an orange prompt that says "Join group". Click that button to join the Study Group. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.13.02 PM.png

Once you join the Study Group, click here to introduce yourself in this post

Enabling notifications

Group members will also get exclusive access to networking opportunities and live events focused on learning and connecting with their peers and Professors from the HubSpot Academy team. To make sure you don’t miss these opportunities, click the “Options” button next to the "Join group" button and click “Subscribe”.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.15.24 PM.png

Engaging with others

This Study Group is made up of discussion threads where ideas or questions are shared and people can engage with each other. You can either:

• Join an ongoing conversation.
  • Start a new one.

Joining an ongoing conversation

If you see an ongoing conversation that interests you, then you can click into it to learn more and see what others have to say. If you see a response that you like, then give it a like by clicking "Upvote". If you have something to share, then you can do so by clicking “Reply”.

Think of every interaction you make as an opportunity to make a new connection and grow your network. Share your ideas and expertise and don’t be afraid to ask for help. That’s why we’re all here.

**One request from us, please be respectful to others with your response. Remember, we’re all in this together. Click here to read the guidelines for this Study Group

Starting a new conversation

Have an idea for a new discussion you’d like to start? Click the orange “Create post” button (where the orange "Join group" button existed before you became a member of the Study Group). 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.22.52 PM.png

You’ll be prompted to add a:

• Subject line
  • Content for the body of your post.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 1.16.29 PM.png

Filling in the subject line

In the Subject line, we recommend keeping this short and specific. Think “what do you want people to know or do?” Your subject line is what will prompt people to join your discussion.

**Pro tip: Think of the subject line like the title of a blog post, how can you make it interesting to attract people?

Filling in the content for the body of the post

What do you want to communicate in your post? What type of conversation would you like to start? This can be as short or long as you like. You can add your message into the body of the post editor.

Here are a few pro tips to consider:

• If it’s relevant, add an image to your post. Using images can bring context to what you’re talking about.
  • Make it a best practice to either start or end your post with a question that prompts members of the group. Think of this as starting a new conversation, because that’s exactly what you’re doing.

Benefits of becoming a group member

The biggest perk of being a member of this Group is attending any of our upcoming live events. To learn more about upcoming live events hosted by HubSpot Academy, then click the “Upcoming Events” link found on the right side of the Study Group page.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 10.10.30 AM.png

Introducing yourself to the Study Group

Once you join the Study Group, click here to introduce yourself

697 Replies 697
JR_Enterprises
Participant

Hello. I'm looking to write content for businesses. So I'm learning about content marketing. 

David1818

Hi there, I hope you are doing well, I'm new here and I'm here to learn 

GDePedro

Hi! Really Excited to learn and create engagement to people by doing content marketing!

0 Upvotes
Shank_9
Participant

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn and engage with other peers. 

0 Upvotes
YSivaldayeva
Participant

Cool! It's always good to learn something new and put it into practice. Thank you for such a great opportunity!

0 Upvotes
OBezzemelnyi

hi there! I'm not quite understand how to join the group

0 Upvotes
Hannah_lyze
Participant

Wow I got my social media marketing certificate today. I pray it brings luck☺

Let me check what else I would love to study, thinking of SEO. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hannah_lyze, that's great, thank you for sharing! 

Happy learning! 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
Igboanugo
Participant

Hello there👋🏾

I am Favour Igboanugo and I'm happy to be here. 

Let's network and share ideas

IVictor
Participant

Hi, I'm Itoro Victor from Nigeria, I'll really love to connect with people to learn new ideas. Let's connect Thanks❤️

AIbrahim9
Participant

Hey ltoro welcome

0 Upvotes
AGolovenko

🙂

0 Upvotes
myxxnhuu

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in Hubspot and I'm so happy joining our group.

Hope we will share ideas and learn together.

Thank you everyone!

NGodswill

Hey everyone

Am new on hubspot, also am so happy to be a member of this community

Let's learn together, share ideas togethers and grow together 

Thanks a lot

BurcuUlucay
Participant

Hi everybody!

I am Burcu and join this course from Turkey. I am excited to complete it and interact with all of you here. Consider me a newbie to content marketing as a professional although I have been translating and writing for almost ten years. 

I have taken several other courses so far and wonder if Hubspot will be my favourite.

I devour numerous newsletters every week, and my favourite ones are Semrush, the Mashable and of course Hubspot. 

Currently, I am working on a two-part blog series about K-content market and the role of localization (subtitling and dubbing) in expanding its space to global audiences. You perhaps guessed - I am working in content localization and translation industry. 

I write blogs and case studies at Ollang. 

Also, of course I prepare and send newsletters to our translators and clients. (Segment segment segment!)

That's all from me for now. 

Happy weeks:))

juegosjuegos

Im new on hubspot, I think be on content marketing group will help me a lot, finally I found a place where all people speak and think the same way I do, about business on internet, Content marketing is the king

Thanks a lot

Nagarajankesav

yeah ! how we will develop this world ? by using content Written ???? and yes ! I have one idea to make this happen, and that is  solution.We have to give solution in the rightway to customers in right  discipline format ,then why they will trust you and believe you ! And this is not the new idea! this is old idea so why the quotes is found 'OLD IS GOLD '

JWong48
Participant

nice, welcome

0 Upvotes
DNgoc

Xin chào, tôi là NgọcHi, my name is Ngoc and I am learning a lot of new things in this course I'm doing content for some blogs, hope I can grow and learn a lot of new things 

chauchau1911
Participant

well, are u Vietnamese too? i find it so exicited when i can see countryman there. hope we can grow and learn tons of new things here. let's get after it!

0 Upvotes
DNgoc

Xin chào, tôi là Ngọc đang học được rất nhiều điều cho khoá học này. Hiện tại tôi đang viết content cho một số nhãn hàng, hy vọng có thể phát triển và học được nhiều điều mới ở đây 

0 Upvotes