Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

Storytelling framework in action

Regardless of the story you’re trying to tell and how you’re trying to tell it, storytelling has three essential elements:

• Characters
  • Conflict
  • Resolution

Choose one of your favorite brands, and tell their business's story by answering the below questions.

• Who is the brand?
  • Who is their audience?
  • What challenge are they helping their audience to overcome? How are they doing it?

*To learn more about this, check out The Power of Storytelling lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

5.132 Respuestas 5.132
feyiiwrites
Miembro

Brand: Kiddies Nutrition

Audience: Parents

Challenges and how they do it?: They educate parents on the nutritional foods kids are supposed to take to give them healthy living.

0 Me gusta
Tessa0110
Miembro

brand: Seagate
audience: individual consumers & enterprise consumers (who need save datas/documents)
challenge: information pravicy & data saving problems,
how: by enhance your analytics with storage optimized for high-volume edge and cloud environments

0 Me gusta
MAbdelkarim
Miembro

brand: mobile application for fresh vegetables

audience: women

challenge: they can't get fresh vegetables continuously

how are they doing it: they provide an easy app you can order at any time and products are always fresh.

0 Me gusta
OAdelaja
Miembro

Brand: Marketing On Lock

Audience: B2B Saas Companies

What challenge are they helping their audience to overcome? How are they doing it?: They are helping B2B businesses create a top of mind digital presence. They are doing by creating content using visuals, case studies and testimonials. 

0 Me gusta
DammyOjikutu
Miembro

Who is the brand? Pastel

Who is the target: Small business owners across niches.

What challenges are they helping their audience to overcome? How are they doing it? 

Most small business owners have issues with their finances. That is, they cannot account for what they have earned or even spent. With this in mind, Pastel builds apllication that can help business owners keep track of their expenses and also automate some of their business processes offline.

0 Me gusta
ramora
Miembro

• Who is the brand? Richard Amora Photography
  • Who is their audience? Persons who want to have their photo taken but are not comfortable being in front of the camera
  • What challenges are they helping their audience to overcome? How are they doing it? They help warm up the client by being friendly, giving them suggestions on what to do in front of the camera, and constantly praising them so they can always feel beautiful and appreciated. In the end, clients will have more self-confidence and memorable photo sessions.
0 Me gusta
JMagaling
Miembro

Brand: Fashion Kinetics

Audience: Fashion enthusiasts 

Challenges: Educate other people with the right use of their pronouns and making everyone feel the equality 

How they do this: By producing genderless outfits and sustainable fashion

0 Me gusta
GOutreach
Miembro

Story telling is one craft that draws the attention of your audience and makes them emotionally connect with you in the process of twisting your conflict and the excellent way the resolution came up which may not necessarily be a happy resolution though

AKweliona
Miembro

Brand: MessInABottle

Audience: Underrepresented people

Challenge Overcome: Helping people feel comfortable expressing what they feel internally and feel good about themselves.  They do this through the design of the clothing, as well as brand messaging -- their name and story shares a sentiment that we are all going through challenges, none of us have it figured out, and that is okay.

0 Me gusta
Oumaima1
Participante

The brand: Aiesec

The audience: Young people who want to make a social impact and develop their leadership skills.

The challenge: They help them find the best opportunities to teach abroad or volunteer, without having to deal with a lot of research, money, and papers.

How they do this: One of the team contacts you to decide what opportunity fits you the best. They apply on your behalf. They stay with you from the beginning until your experience is done and you go back to your country.

0 Me gusta
exdeovitae
Participante

• Mud/Wtr
  • Healthyish, active, overworked energy seekers looking for a healthy coffee/caffeine alternative.
  • Mud/Wtr is helping users who want to avoid crashes, jitters, and have negative perceptions of coffee to a a healthy coffee alternative. 
  • How? By positioning Mud/Wtr as an energizing, healthy drink, and with branding that appeals to their target audiences. 
0 Me gusta
OA3
Participante

Brand: The NWS

Audience: Girls/Women interested in thrift wear. 

Challenge: High cost  and non-availability of quality female thrift wear. 

How: They offer high quality thrift wear(with/without labels) at affordable prices. 

0 Me gusta
AnnieMai
Participante

• Who is the brand? My mum made it
  • Who is their audience? Woman/Girls who wanna were comfy clothes but still has aesthetics and high applicable
  • What challenge are they helping their audience to overcome? Find simple but aesthetics clothes to wear both at home and outside, still comfy and still beautiful. 
  • How are they doing it? They send items to KOLs, bring awareness to users worldwide by marketing ads and art/aesthetics visual on IG & Pinterest. 
0 Me gusta
PDas37
Miembro

Everyone has a story to tell and an experience to share. But there are times when you need to share your bottled-up emotions without being judged or labeled. You need a safe place where you can just be yourself. A place where you can write your problems anonymouisly. This is where Vigyaa Anonymous comes into a play. They help peoples going through mental health issues, people facing discrimination to share their feelings anonymously. Helping them to heal by releasing their emotions.

0 Me gusta
JSteckler
Miembro

Brand: REI

Audience: 18-35 year olds interested in outdoor recreation

Challenges and how they're overcoming them: REI is working to equip their audience with the tools they need to enjoy their time outdoors. We've all had a hike or a camping trip go awry due to missing a bug net, a truly waterproof rain jacket, or food that seemed to get heavier with every mile. REI provides a one-stop shop with trusted products everyone can benefit from, so you can enjoy your time outside stress-free.

0 Me gusta
SvanderHelm
Miembro

* One of my favorite brands is a Dutch company called UPFRONT 

* Their audience = people who want to eat healthy, upfront products that are honest. So no cheap additives, no lies on the packaging that don't comply with the list of ingredients. 

* The audience wants change in the food industry and is moving from animal based to plant based step by step. They also want to know what they eat and they want more tranparancy about what it costs to make something and what percentage the factory / seller makes! 

0 Me gusta
TIbikunle
Miembro

Who is the brand?

West elm 

Who is their audience?

Millennials and Older GenZ-ers with higher disposable income.

What challenges are they helping their audience overcome?

They provide their audience the opportunity to express their individual personalities, with quality,stylish and valuable products.

How are they doing it?

They provide varieties of stylish  affordable and quality products,that are easy to shop online

Jnix284
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Hi @TIbikunle, came across your post and was curious about your thought process? Are you working for West Elm or is this a scenario you've developed for practice? Would love to learn more about what your goals are and open up a conversation 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Karani
Miembro

What is the brand: Equity Bank Kenya

Who is the audience: Low income individuals in Kenya and some parts of Africa.

What challenges are they trying to solve: Offering financial inclusion and dignity to the underserved, the low income individuals who have been left behind without bank. 

FEkram
Miembro

• Brand's Name----

A: Milani Cosmetics

Their Target Audience----

A: Women of all ages + teen girls, beauty industry, makeup artists

Challenges they need to overcome----

A. Keeping up with quality content and attractiveness of their products to remain strong in competition. 

How they strategize for resolution?-----

A: They are launching new makeup products every now & then to update their old versions just like other brands are doing it, for e.g. Colorpop, MAC, Estee Lauder etc. They are also peaking up their marketing efforts for branding their services to masses. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

That's great, thank you for sharing @FEkram!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Me gusta