Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,571 Replies 7,571
XWang6

Hi, my name is sylvia. I am happy to here to share the experience with each other.

YuliBaranchuk

Hey, guys! My name is Yuliya. 
Happy to join you here.
I'm a Copywriter at a tech company. 
I've decided to join you as well as start this course, as I feel not confident in Content Marketing. It seems to me that I still lack some of the skills and knowledge.
I hope that this course will help me understand better how copywriting can influence the potential buyer's decision, and I'll become a real pro in copywriting! 

DPretorius4

Hi , i am Daniel and i am turning to this community for help. I am so frustrated as support doesn't work. after purchasing the starter package is made my user user the admin and now I cant change it back could anybody please help me been talking to sales for hours all just say sorry

BEniola

Hi,

my name is Busola

i am so thrilled to be here and so learn more 

CPrisca

Hi Everyone,  My name is Prisca and I am excited to learn more about content marketing and development 

Temi1

Hello all, am Rotimi, a civil engineer n business development consultant.seeking to learn and acquire skills in content marketing. Am new in this field. I am excited to be here n hope to find this exciting n rewarding because I believe content is everything.

krystalchen

Hi everyone, I am Krystal, currently not working in marketing field, but super looking forward to get into marketing. Pleasure to be here. 🙂

JoanneDavies

Hello, my name is Joanne. I am the Chief Customer Officer for Dark Forest Beverages; I am so excited to be here as I am entirely sold on the power of storytelling and beautiful (helpful) content creation. My favourite blog at the mo is Hubspot; more generally, anything from Mel Robbins works for me on a human level.

AElbashir9
Participant

Hello for everyone in this community its my pleasure to be with you in this spectacular journey i just started the course i am intended to careere shift to marketing field ...what is your advice to me to learn and obtain knowledge?

Thanks in advance 

rachelchan

I AM SO HAPPY TO START THIS AMAZING JOURNEY HERE WITH YOU GUYS.

Lateef1

Hey, I'm Lateef, and I want to sy that I'm very happy to be here. It is my hope that we learn together and assist one another grow in the content marketing field. 

0 Upvotes
Rita2

Hello everyone! My name is Rita and I am excited to be here. I am looking forward to connecting with you.

PMcCaleb

Hello everyone, my name is Paul. I'm looking forward to going through this content marketing course and connecting with all of you.

AJain51

Hello everyone my name is Asmi and I am very excited to start this journey of content marketing. I am looking forward to connect with you all 

Sedyowati_30

Hello, I am Sedyowati, people usually call me wati

Indonesia is mu country I am coming from

I am glad to be here. It is my first time I join this community. Hope I can improve my insight about content merketing to build better understanding and skill

now, I am a college student of the university in Indonesia namely state university of yogyakarta in 8th semester. I take english literature study program because I like to speak in english and I am happy to study language especially english language

in the past, I work as content creator to fill one of organization's intagram account and I like this job but with some reasons I have to quit from this job several months ago

I really interesting in content marketing because I want to build my own business in Indonesia that focus in food and snacks because I like to cook and eat

I habe favourite youtube channels video. It is TED youtube challen. All of the TED's channels interst me the most. TED talks, and TED ed are the best channels I always watch to learn anything I want.

Right now, I try to start my own intagram account. I try to grow in my own. Hope through this lesson, community and hubspot academy I can grow my own instagram and making money from it.

AALEXANDER9

• What's your current role? Associate channel marketing manager
  • What industry do you currently work in? Manufacturing floor to ceiling cleaning equipment
  • What excites you most about content marketing? The story telling and feel good stories 
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers? Hubspot lol
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now? Always something repurposed. Nothing ever new
SPal3

Hi everyone, I'm Sampad Pal, a student learning about digital marketing through Hubspot's courses. I don't have a job in the industry yet, but I'm excited to start a career in this field.

What I like most about content marketing is how it connects brands with people by informing, entertaining, and inspiring them. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and improving my skills to create better content.

CNoble-Anyahu

Hi Everyone! My name is Chioma, I am starting out on a freelancing career as a Content Writer. I am here to learn, network and build my way to expertise in the art of selling with contents.

CDorsey8

Hello! My name is Caitlin Dorsey and I am the Founder of Process Pioneers LLC. Our mission is simple: to bridge the worlds of science and business. Both domains, surprisingly, aim for the same target: turning revolutionary ideas into tangible results. Yet, here’s the twist – creating harmony between these spheres presents a unique challenge. Envision combining the analytical depth of implementation science with the agility of the business world. This synergy has the potential to redefine the adoption, scaling, and sustainability of innovations. Implementation science offers a framework for making research findings actionable in everyday settings. By integrating these principles into business practices, we unlock unparalleled operational efficiency and a competitive advantage. We transform complex research into actionable strategies, abstract theories into concrete practices, and challenges into opportunities. Join us as we redefine business with a research-based approach.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @CDorsey8, thank you for reaching out to our Community.

It's wonderful to meet you and learn about Process Pioneers LLC. Your mission to bridge the worlds of science and business is incredibly intriguing. It's inspiring to see how you're leveraging the depth of implementation science and the agility of the business world to redefine innovation adoption, scaling, and sustainability.

Let us know if you have any questions,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes