Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7.416 Antworten
PedroAlves
Mitglied

Hi, there! My name is Pedro Alves and I'm from Portugal. Always eager to learn more and wanting to connect with content writers. Developing a tremendous multiindustrial project. Love new insights. All the best to eachone of you.

0 Upvotes
PVersfeltIII
Mitglied

Hello, I am Porter Versfelt III from the Atlanta, Georgia metropolitan area of the United States.

I have been working as a Content Marketing Copywriter for the past two years, writing B2B blogs, articles, white papers and more for Artificial Intelligence software companies. I am here taking the Hubsoort content marketing course so that I can expand my knowledge of the subject and learn new skills.

I look forward to talking to all of you.

My LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/porter-versfelt

My copywriting website: https://versfelt.tv

0 Upvotes
FAkpabio
Mitglied

Hello everyone, I'm Fisher Akpabio from Nigeria, I'm a junior graphic designer and a digital marketer @cds Space and i'm looking forward to learning Content marketing as an additional skill to my portfolio. I'm willing to learn and work as a team with community members to share my ideas and also learn. Thank you

0 Upvotes
Ndidiamaka
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi everyone, my name is Ndidiamaka Okafor. I'm a Nigerian living in Nigeria. I am pleased to be part of this community for the purpose of mutual learning and networking. I am eager to learn and apply myself wherever the need be. Feel free to engage with me. Thank you!

Wanza-Githitho
Mitglied

Hi, I'm Wanza from Kenya. I am a freelance content writer who specializes in blogging. I would like to learn more about marketing and SEO.

Terrytae211
Mitglied

Hello...

am Terry from South Sudan...excited to be here

ZazaG
Mitglied

Hello, I am new to the chat.  I live in London currently becoming a consultant in F & B industry, with a focus on Distilled Spirits.  Hope we can all work together.

JackofAllAngies
Mitglied

I am Angela From Baltimore MD I call myself a Jack Of All Angie's because I utilize so many resources as myself to learn grow and develop in multiple areas that both include staying up to date with the latest, running a lawn and landscaping company marketing recent area that ive newly found that I have some special touch in to do very well and third im a seasoned accountant holding over 2.5 decades of experience and lastly studying ai and it's utilizing in marketing but more importantly content. Ironically I've never looked into it but I did one of those astrology or personality things and it stated I'd be at my peak in roles using either social media promoter marketing and a career where I work basically as a you tuber or something or if upscale a lawyer or a leadership role. what's oddly about this is I've really felt drawn to that area but lost in the ridiculousness of being any sort of celebrity I have shyed away from it but frankly I've felt s calling to it. I already experience some unusual talents and gifts like connecting with the 6th world or sense I've fully kept confidential until I used it in moments of time where I have showed to others the insight honestly shocking myself to the level I started flowing in popularity thru the community very fast and that plus this area not sure if I should cross the 2 sense talking to or proof of spirits is highly interested by many it is still circulation of doubt so I think I'm have to ...look into what others may think or should I stick to the marketing 

Jnix284
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

welcome to the community @JackofAllAngies, thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience.

It sounds like you've enjoyed a wonderful career so far - I wouldn't let an online test determine your future, instead I would consider how that information can help you continue to grow.

You don't have to change your day job to start exploring other opportunities, perhaps that's a good place to start.

All the best in your journey ahead with marketing and social media!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
RedMaddenTX
Mitglied

My name is Red Mdden, and I am a design-trained content marketer and educator at the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). I am building courses for Marketing majors interested in social media campaigns, email marketing, SEO & Landing Page Analytics, etc...Looking to refresh and renew my old certifications as well.

Jnix284

Welcome to the community @RedMaddenTX, fellow Texan here 👋

It's exciting to here that you're incorporating HubSpot into your curriculum!

The Education Partner Program is no longer accepting applications for new partners, however there is a new micro-internships program that might be worth looking into.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
Georgiaj234
Mitglied

Hi everyone!

My name is Georgia Johnson, I am a graduating senior from the University Of South Carolina and looking for roles currently in the Social Media Marketing career post graduation. I have experience in two social media marketing internships and have such a large passion for this world and am so excited to crack into it. I look foward to getting connected with everyone!

ISharma3
Mitglied

I'm Indu Sharma, eager to make my mark in the industry. With a passion for crafting engaging content and a drive to learn  I'm excited to embark on this journey and explore the dynamic world of content marketing. Let's connect and explore the possibilities together!

RFoollee
Mitglied

Hi there, I'm Reshmita and I'm a Marketing Coordinator at a SaaS company based in Australia. With our recent adoption of Marketing Hub Pro, I'm thrilled about the opportunities it presents to elevate our marketing strategies and achieve our objectives.

One aspect of marketing that particularly excites me is content marketing. The ability to craft compelling narratives, engage with audiences, and drive meaningful connections through content is what truly ignites my passion in this field.

If you're looking for some inspiration or insight into the world of content marketing, I highly recommend checking out "Diary of A CEO" by Steven Bartlett. His perspectives on leadership, entrepreneurship, and marketing are not only insightful but also incredibly motivating.

Currently, I'm diving into various projects aimed at leveraging our new tools to enhance our sales and  marketing efforts. Looking forward to connecting with all of you and sharing experiences in marketing!

SGwamure
Mitglied

Hi everyone my name is Sharai. I am a marketing student and I am currently doing my internship at a non-profit organization that does matchmaking between Angel investors and entrepreneurs in Africa that are involved in sustainable business practices. I am looking forward to seeking knowledge on how to come up with digital strategies that can be helpful to such organizations in the area of raising awareness among donors and also retaining them.

Adilatkar
Mitglied

Hello Everyone, happy to be a part of this group. I am Aditya Ashok Latkar, A student with the Dublin Business School Currently purusing a MSc in Digital Marketing and Analytics and have a Masters degree in Marketing and Sales. In any marketing activity, content is the main element that will help communicate everything about the brand in all aspects. Currently, I am in a learning stage and exploring paths that will help me grow in my Digital marketing journey. Looking forward to seek knowledge and stay updated via this  group. Thank you 

nloya
Mitglied

Hi Everyone

My name is Nalini and i'm from India. I'm in the process of changing careers .
I'm here to learn Digital Marketing with the aim of opening a marketing business to help mostly small businesses to grow.

jennychuISW
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi fellow marketeers! 

Enjoying the HubSpot certifications which are great at giving refreshing ideas for B2B strategies. 

• What's your current role?
    Growth Marketing Manager
  • What industry do you currently work in?
    B2B / Fintech
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
    It's soft selling with information and education at the forefront! 

• Any new content that you’re working on right now?
    Currently working on webinars, email marketing and some short videos!
PKreymborg
Mitglied

I'm learning content marketing to help growers learn how our autonomy kit can convert their tractors into a driverless farming workhorse that allows them to get other work done, instead of spending long hours in the seat.

I've done sales and marketing in the past, but most of my recent content experience has been technical in nature. I'm a recovering Mechanical Engineer 👷 

VOZOIGBO
Mitglied

Hello guys, I am Victoria a business guru, I have always want to be content marketer, creating ideas, value and increase profit for my business. I am excited I am here now  to be innovative and learn how to drive more customers to my business.