Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,417 Replies 7,417
EAdeyemi
Participant

Hello everyone, I'm Esther from Nigeria.

I'm a writer who wants to learn content marketing.

I hope this study goes smoothly and expands my knowledge about digital marketing.

ESweetness
Participant

Hello I'm new to HubSpot I hope I'll be able to learn how to improve my writting

LesleyL
Participant

Hello Everyone!

I'm work in financial services and am building the marketing capabilities for my team.  I love to learn and am most excited to meet new people and discuss best practices and trends in various industries. 

Would love to hear your suggestions for podcasts or books, as I love to use my commuting time as a time to learn. 📚

Racheal
Participant

Hi everyone, I'm Racheal. I'll like to learn more About content marketing to boost my business as well as get potential customers. It will be nice having you all on this journey, Thank you!

Elvi
Contributor

Hi everyone!! My name is Elvi and what excites me about content marketing is how many new things there are to learn. I love reading and writing and that is how I got started in marketing.  

Look forward to meeting you all!

Michellevallm
Participant

Hello, everybody! I'm Michelle from Mexico and I'm here to learn more about content marketing. I love storytelling, I have my own blog and now I want my passion to be my job I also I would love to meet people with same interests. Hugs!!

Aramide

Hello everyone. I'm Aramide, I currently work in the banking/FinTech industry. I just joined the content marketing group and what excites me about content marketing is how well crafted and engaging words and storytelling can go a long way in influecing decisions of people.

I'm looking forward to learning from and networking with you all, while adding value to one another.

0 Upvotes
SG7

Hi, 

I have joined this group today. Want to learn how to improve content writing. 

Chi1

Hello everyone my name is chinenye from Nigeria i am super excited to be here i am here to learn more about content marketing and also connect with awesome people here.

0 Upvotes
SKumar787

Hi everyone,

I am Sunil from India.

I want to establish myself as a freelancer. I have completed some translation and book chapter writing work. This is my YouTube channel link:https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCXVSgt6jsZBgfzvbW2OBiZA . I have blogs on Wordpress and blogger. I am here to connect every level of content marketers.

0 Upvotes
bklade

Hello everyone, my name is Blessing. I am here to learn more about content marketing and also network with like minds. 😊

0 Upvotes
KrishnaAggarwal

Hi, I am Krishna Aggarwal from India. Currently, I am a student and aspiring developer but I am also interested in digital marketing and content creation. So, yeah that's about me. excited to meet awesome people in this community.

0 Upvotes
DAbdullah
Participant

All the best Krishna 

0 Upvotes
Rsenplacement

Hi my name is Ronnie and i work for a staffing and recruitment company, I have been tasked to create their social media presence and get leads for the business. Lets go.

0 Upvotes
JKazanowski

Hi Champion, my name is Jannine. I'm the Director/owner/marketer/creator of My Rainbow Clock. In other words I'm learning to build my business with a small budget.  I'm currently working on building a digital launch campaign for an app that is in the preliminary stages of development.  I'm green to the digital marketing world so keen to learn the ins and outs of what it's all about.

0 Upvotes
CSmith4

Great concept model!

0 Upvotes
ArthurFohrer

Hello everyone ! I'm Arthur. I'm from France and I am a student in a business school. I am very inetrested in content marketing. I think it is a very critical aspect of my brand "Chaleur Naturelle".

We sell electrical heaters and towel raills which are 100% in granite, marble and travertine. We are only on the B2C segment and we make all of our sales through the website and without any intermediaries. 

I am currently constucting a blog to work on the website's SEO and I am also spending quite a lot of time on social network (currently only Pinterest + instagram)

0 Upvotes
DBrowning1

Hello Everyone!  I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible about content marketing.  I'm a retiree on the eighth career change of my life.  I'm currently a solopreneur nonprofit consultant, focusing primarily on very small startup all volunteer led nonprofits.  What excites me about content marketing?  I'm more terrified than excited.  Writing copy is challenging for me, but I'm working to improve.  Sorry, no recommendations for now.  Glad to be here!

0 Upvotes
Relle

Hi everyone my name is Cherelle from Trinidad and Tobago and I'm working in the retail sector . I'm excited to connect and learn from all of you

0 Upvotes
arpit_singhal93

Hi everyone, I'm Arpit Singhal from Gurgaon, India. I work for an automotive services startup as AVP - Marketing and am really excited to be a part of this community & learn more about content marketing. Recently, I came across Nike's website on The Most Comfortable Running Shoes - https://www.nike.com/in/a/most-comfortable-running-shoes. The way this website displays content & takes you through the journey is remarkable.

0 Upvotes
ADITYAKUMAR32

• Hello, everyone, feeling great to be a part of this talented growing community, thank you. My name is Aditya, I am 22 years old, and currently, I am learning, I am new to this industry and want to learn more about this particular niche called SEO and want to be a great content writer. I am happy to be a part of this great community that will help me in my journey. Thank you
  • I am not working in any of the industries but I am learning Digital Marketing.
  • To be honest, I think content writing is a great way to reach customers easily, and it can easily help your business grow by interlinking with other websites, and it also helps you to generate great revenue.
  • I am working on my website and writing blog posts on some of  the process used in a website to make it more UX.