Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,571 Replies 7,571
wrawas

Hello,

I'm wissam, I'm new to digital marketing field. I just completed a course from an advertising company in digital marketing.

I'm eager to learn more and more to get specialized in each topic.

Hope to be an expert in this field.

Regards 

JIbiyeye

Hello, I am Janet.

I am very new to content marketing but willing to learn and make something out of it.

I will be glad to learn new things and I hope to meet like minds.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
Uchemay19

Hi...

I'm Roland from Nigeria.

A freelance graphics designer.

I love reading and I've always had a passion to write engaging materials that's the reason I chose Content Marketing.

I want to improve on the skills, I hope it helps me in my marketing journey .

Ssuba

working for acompounding pharmacy .

send information about selected formulas and explaining the benefits of my formulatios and the base i use as compare to other cmpetitors.

0 Upvotes
Mikememor

Hey Champ,

I'm Michael from Nigeria.

An Affiliate Marketer with one of the best Nigerian Affiliate Marketing programs EXPERTNAIRE.

I love reading and writing,that's the reason I chose Content Marketing.

I want to improve on the skills, I hope it helps me in my marketing journey .

0 Upvotes
colorado-L
Participant

Hello! I am leading a boutique training organization and we all work to learn more about each team member's role to better support each other, the organization, and to bring more varied perspectives when we discuss marketing, sales, and product development. 

Looking forward to learning from everyone! 

0 Upvotes
prishikasuresh

Hello everyone, I am Prishika from Malaysia. I am a student and currently working as I am on my break. I joined HubSpot as I am keen on learning more about content marketing as right now I am trying to find where my passion for learning is  and this choice may help me make a decision for my undergraduate program. Thank you

EAdeyemi
Participant

Hello everyone, I'm Esther from Nigeria.

I'm a writer who wants to learn content marketing.

I hope this study goes smoothly and expands my knowledge about digital marketing.

ESweetness
Participant

Hello I'm new to HubSpot I hope I'll be able to learn how to improve my writting

LesleyL
Participant

Hello Everyone!

I'm work in financial services and am building the marketing capabilities for my team.  I love to learn and am most excited to meet new people and discuss best practices and trends in various industries. 

Would love to hear your suggestions for podcasts or books, as I love to use my commuting time as a time to learn. 📚

Racheal
Participant

Hi everyone, I'm Racheal. I'll like to learn more About content marketing to boost my business as well as get potential customers. It will be nice having you all on this journey, Thank you!

Elvi
Contributor

Hi everyone!! My name is Elvi and what excites me about content marketing is how many new things there are to learn. I love reading and writing and that is how I got started in marketing.  

Look forward to meeting you all!

Michellevallm
Participant

Hello, everybody! I'm Michelle from Mexico and I'm here to learn more about content marketing. I love storytelling, I have my own blog and now I want my passion to be my job I also I would love to meet people with same interests. Hugs!!

Aramide

Hello everyone. I'm Aramide, I currently work in the banking/FinTech industry. I just joined the content marketing group and what excites me about content marketing is how well crafted and engaging words and storytelling can go a long way in influecing decisions of people.

I'm looking forward to learning from and networking with you all, while adding value to one another.

0 Upvotes
SG7

Hi, 

I have joined this group today. Want to learn how to improve content writing. 

Chi1

Hello everyone my name is chinenye from Nigeria i am super excited to be here i am here to learn more about content marketing and also connect with awesome people here.

0 Upvotes
SKumar787

Hi everyone,

I am Sunil from India.

I want to establish myself as a freelancer. I have completed some translation and book chapter writing work. This is my YouTube channel link:https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCXVSgt6jsZBgfzvbW2OBiZA . I have blogs on Wordpress and blogger. I am here to connect every level of content marketers.

0 Upvotes
bklade

Hello everyone, my name is Blessing. I am here to learn more about content marketing and also network with like minds. 😊

0 Upvotes
KrishnaAggarwal

Hi, I am Krishna Aggarwal from India. Currently, I am a student and aspiring developer but I am also interested in digital marketing and content creation. So, yeah that's about me. excited to meet awesome people in this community.

0 Upvotes
DAbdullah
Participant

All the best Krishna 

0 Upvotes
Rsenplacement

Hi my name is Ronnie and i work for a staffing and recruitment company, I have been tasked to create their social media presence and get leads for the business. Lets go.

0 Upvotes