Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,547 Replies 7,547
ducthien

Hello everyone, My name is Thiên. I'm from Việt Nam. At this time, I'm still a student, study about Business Administration. I think content marketing is necessary for my knowledge and it's will help me improve a lot of skills. I not doing anything at this time. Hope I can learn the experience from you and groups

0 Upvotes
LFarrell8
Participant

Hi Everyone!

My name is Laurie and I have been a public relations and communications practitioner for about 20 years, specializing in media relations, issues/reputation management, crisis comms, internal and executive comms. I took a bit of a break following a pandemic-related layoff, and doing some freelance writing/pr as well. I also love to write and one of my 2022 goals is to finally start blogging.

Otherwise, I'm in the midst of searching for my next full-time gig and want to get stronger in my technical skills along with content marketing and digital marketing. I love all things content and there are tons of great content marketers I follow on Twitter. Also getting a lot out of some Twitter Spaces I've found -- #PRLunchHour on Fridays at noon EST. Today, checked out Creator Meetup hosted by @samanthademers for the first time -- interesting and diverse community of creatives sharing tips, resources, inspo, etc. 

That's it for now. I'm excited to dive in!

0 Upvotes
Texterity

I'm Jonathan, live in Australia, I've been a technical writer since 2004. Mostly been doing procedural tech writing, looking to get into writing tech info articles.

I've worked in many industry sectors from startups to enterprise to cloud saas. Always interested in new technology and the evolution of the industry.

BAkpan
Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Blessing Akeobong, from Nigeria. I am a Content Marketer and it is my ambition to be a Professional Content Marketer. 

I hope to learn and exchange ideas and views on Content marketing. 

Cheers!

JKoslow

Hi everyone, I'm a content manager and writer looking to hone my skills. 

editnic
Participant

Hello, my name is Nic, and I'm working on a content marketing plan for the company I work for. I want to fill in gaps in my knowledge and see what tips and resources a Hubspot certification can bring.

imanahilova

Hello, my name is Ioana and I am currently creating a website geared toward all things chiropractic. I wanted to learn more about how to utilize all things marketing so here I am!

SaumyaTrivedi

Hi everyone, 

I am Saumya Trivedi and am working with Performics India, which is the performance marketing arm of Publicis Media. Presently, I am handling content marketing for websites related to fem-care and oral care space. I have recently switched my career from journalism to digital marketing and hence I am here to learn more about the content marketing field. Excited to be part of this study group! Cannot wait to start my learning journey.  

JGonzalez21

Hello! My name is Judy. I am new to marketing. I have attended a coding BootCamp in the past, but while I was creating a website, my client asked a lot about marketing things. I thought to myself, the money is in marketing. So here I am, trying to learn what I can to bring more clients to the table. I did my clients GMB and seen immediate results. His business went from not showing up at all, to in the top three within a couple days. Seeing results, excites me and that's why I am here. 

DBarr-Burrell
Contributor

Wow Judy sounds exciting. Best wishes to you in your journey. 

Donna

0 Upvotes
RWilson23

Hello, 

My name is Regina and I am currently working with Savage-Katz Productions in the Edutainment space. I look forward to learning more about SEO and project management. I'm working with a team on developing KaleidescopeME for web distribution.

0 Upvotes
EAbdelaziz

Hello everyone

My name is Eraa and i wanna study content creator to improve myself in digital marketing field

nice to meet you guys

0 Upvotes
Phemol
Participant

Hey everyone, I'm Femi, I'm looking to project my business to be creatively engaging to whoever visits or wants to engage with my page. Content marketing provides the opportunity to do this and that's why I'm here. Happy to meet everyone.

0 Upvotes
Donhatnoidia

Hi,

My name is Vu. I am from Vietnam and I am running a small business. I am trying to increase my website's conversion rate and content is an important one. Nice to meet you!

0 Upvotes
WCurtis

Hi everyone, my name is Will, I'm from the UK and currently studying Business and Management at the University of Reading, Henley business school.

Krishna2

Hello there! my name is moheith soni and i am currently a student doing bachelor of buisness administration with a minor in mass media management. I want to be a content writer but have no clue any or so, it would be helpful if anyone could guide me on how to begin. Thank you

ceddoyle

Hello! My name is Charlotte and I am currently a full time student studying Business Administration with a minor in Entertainment Industry at USC. I am also interning as a social media content creator and want to learn more about content marketing. It is a fascinating field that is being taken over by social media! 

0 Upvotes
skaditya
Participant

Hi there! I'm aditya from India and currently an engineering student. apart from technology, the thing which excites me in this digital era is words. more than 99% of our communication is done by using words. that's why I decided to join Writing Course With Bestselling Author Daniel Pink and looking forward to becoming more better with words.

0 Upvotes
APSandoval

Hi Hubspot friends! My name is Adriana Sandoval and I am an Art Director for a Branded experiences company. I love creating content marketing messaging that conveys complex ideas in a simple and elegant way. I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge and skillset with Hubspot. My favorite design focused podcast at the moment is called "A Change of Brand". 

DiaGonzalez-Cat

Hello,

My name is Diana Gonzalez-Catarino, and I am a senior at the Metropolitan State University of Denver. I want to learn more about content marketing with the hope of getting that inspiration to find my true life calling.

0 Upvotes
axvazquez

Hi there! I'm starting a new business, it's a dog's bed online store, and a key part for the succes of this business will be content creation. I use to work for major Market Research firms, and currently have my own small Market Research firm, but looking to start new business.

0 Upvotes