Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,409 Replies 7,409
Phemol
Participant

Hey everyone, I'm Femi, I'm looking to project my business to be creatively engaging to whoever visits or wants to engage with my page. Content marketing provides the opportunity to do this and that's why I'm here. Happy to meet everyone.

0 Upvotes
Donhatnoidia

Hi,

My name is Vu. I am from Vietnam and I am running a small business. I am trying to increase my website's conversion rate and content is an important one. Nice to meet you!

0 Upvotes
WCurtis

Hi everyone, my name is Will, I'm from the UK and currently studying Business and Management at the University of Reading, Henley business school.

Krishna2

Hello there! my name is moheith soni and i am currently a student doing bachelor of buisness administration with a minor in mass media management. I want to be a content writer but have no clue any or so, it would be helpful if anyone could guide me on how to begin. Thank you

ceddoyle

Hello! My name is Charlotte and I am currently a full time student studying Business Administration with a minor in Entertainment Industry at USC. I am also interning as a social media content creator and want to learn more about content marketing. It is a fascinating field that is being taken over by social media! 

0 Upvotes
skaditya
Participant

Hi there! I'm aditya from India and currently an engineering student. apart from technology, the thing which excites me in this digital era is words. more than 99% of our communication is done by using words. that's why I decided to join Writing Course With Bestselling Author Daniel Pink and looking forward to becoming more better with words.

0 Upvotes
APSandoval

Hi Hubspot friends! My name is Adriana Sandoval and I am an Art Director for a Branded experiences company. I love creating content marketing messaging that conveys complex ideas in a simple and elegant way. I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge and skillset with Hubspot. My favorite design focused podcast at the moment is called "A Change of Brand". 

DiaGonzalez-Cat

Hello,

My name is Diana Gonzalez-Catarino, and I am a senior at the Metropolitan State University of Denver. I want to learn more about content marketing with the hope of getting that inspiration to find my true life calling.

0 Upvotes
axvazquez

Hi there! I'm starting a new business, it's a dog's bed online store, and a key part for the succes of this business will be content creation. I use to work for major Market Research firms, and currently have my own small Market Research firm, but looking to start new business.

0 Upvotes
OOyewusi
Participant

Hi..

Am new in social media management and marketing.i believe everything I will learn here will help me in my journey. Am open to learn and have fun while gainng knowledge.

Thanks

ABecky

Hello,

I am a newbie in Digital marketing and content writing. I'd like to  use the knowledge and experience from this platform in my new job role  (digial content content creator for business leads )

I am willing to learn and share ideas relevant to this course.

JLMathys

Hi there!

I am a freelancer in photography and in yoga as well as a freelance lawyer.

I have profiles on Instagram and I like to post educational content.

I am also looking to learn how to improve my skills and that's why I am here.

Have a nice day!

CCopley

Hi there,

I am the Social Media & Marketing Executive for a UK retail company. I love content marketing becuase it engages directly with the consumer and it is fun creating the content. My favourite podcast at the moment is The Sh*t Show which an NZ based podcast on current affairs. Right now I am working on wellbeing content for 2022 which is a business focus at the moment.

PrinceEl

Hello, I'm a Business Development Manager and I work for a marketing company. I'm really interested in content marketing due to the fun and the creativity put together in other to influency my target audience.

0 Upvotes
HDadhich

1. I am a student.
  2. I am pursuing mba in marketing
  3. A good and approachable content helps to get more traffic in website
  4. No
  5. no

0 Upvotes
JRECLA
Participant

Hi. I'm Mae R. from the Philippines. I do in-house digital marketing work for my corporate job while also doing freelance social media marketing on the side. I believe it is important to stay up to date with the latest trends especially in the ever evolving field of digital marketing. So I'm here to learn more from fellow marketers. Please take care of me. 🙂 

0 Upvotes
DeeMatt
Participant

Hey guys! My name is DiMathew, and I currently work in a sales / customer service position within the automotive industry. I feel the skills I've gained in my current role are invaluable, but I want to further expand my skillset in order to make myself more marketable and maybe even start a business one day.

I'm a straight newbie when it comes to marketing, so I unfortunately don't have any resources to offer (yet!). But if I find any, i'll be sure to send them here. Can't wait to learn together with you all! 🙂

0 Upvotes
MEdgar

Hello,

I am Edgar M, newbie in Digital marketing and content writing. Will use the knowledge and experience from this platform in my upcoming projects, (crypto content writing for startups)

I am willing to learn and share ideas relevant to this course.

WLawal
Participant

Hello! 

My name is Wansheba I am a teacher who also owns an education based business. My focus is on digital marketing. I am currently workin on content teacher training content. 

0 Upvotes
SSaunders23

Hello!

My name is Shawndray and I'm a serial entrepreneur in The Bahamas. My focus is digital marketing seeking to build businesses and lifestyle storytelling content to build, reach and engage audiences. Content excites me because I enjoy reading and breakdowns in what I'm looking at. KingAshleyAnn is my fav Instagram live biz builder and Mayaelious. I'm currently working on customer experience content that can possibly change the way marketing is used. 

Oh and I need help with my content especially storytelling.

jacoborion
Participant

Hello, I'm Jacob. I'm an aspiring copywriter looking to learn more deeply about content marketing. Have a nice day!

0 Upvotes