Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,416 Replies 7,416
CMcNeill

Hi I am on a new Digital Marketing Assistant for a small business, really enjoying it

JAgoh

Hi, I'm new to this group. I love what I'm learning in HubSpot. I'm finding it difficult to get started because I want to be a better writer. Thank you.

Jennykay202

Hello, 

My name is Jennifer Umoru. I currently work in the Telehealth Industry and I have my Fashion Line, where I sell Lingerie. I am a Digital Marketer. I hope to improve my content marketing skills. My goal is to become an Industry Leader in Digital Marketing.  I love content marketing because of the storytelling approach and the ability to connect with the audience. 

I look forward to making new friends and establishing great relationships. 

G-squared
Participant

Hi, I am a new member to the community. I currently help with the social media for our school, scouts, groups-- really anywhere I volunteer. I was a video producer eons ago, so I'm looking forward to all of the new online tools for animations, etc. Based in Maryland, USA.

MaxSoutherland

Hello! My name is Max. I'm the owner of a new digital marketing agency. I'm just learning all I can to best serve my potential clients. Plus the certifications look good. Thank you, and I'm happy to be here!

SamairaH
Participant

hope everyone is as excited as i am...I'm samaira from India

currently in my junior year of schooling.

and I am building a small brand with big potential:)

what excites me most about about content marketing??..it is that i can use my brains and creativity in creating something that matters..

and i would love to tell you about Alex and Lauren..who are bloggers..and **bleep** knowledgeable

I'm working on a video about myself for my introduction to my insta audience;)

hope you change your dream into a reality..and I wish you the best for that🙂

YMcCann

Interesting in joining this group.

AAnandache

Hello I am new to hubspot but I am not new to content marketing. I usually write contents regarding women empowerment and life bases experience hope all my contents could be understable and helpful for all the people.

RNekhumbe
Participant

Hi, my name is Raymond from South Africa. 

Digital marketing as an industry is growing at high speed and learning and sharing ideas on making quality content in this plartform is exciting:)

NBurgess4

Hi, I am Natalie from Australia. I worked in marketing 5 years ago and a lot has changed! Hopefully a lot hasn't too! I'm ready to learn how to get the most out of this platform as I have a new marketing role and need to keep it! My boss joined me to this site and I'm keen to learn all about it for my success! Starting now... 🙂

SSaha0

Hi I am Subhasis from India.I am new to this sector and learning a lot of things I am learning this to get a job as this a new booming industry.

McMoxie

Hi, I am Moxie from Nigeria. I am a student of Digital Marketing, with a focus on content marketing and SEO. I'm excited about the topics and practice of digital marketplaces. I currently work on starting my own e-commerce website focused on beauty, fashion and healthy products and services. It is my hope that at the end of this lesson, with your help, I will be equipped with skills to drive my goal to success. 

JLiuYY

Hi I am a sales person with a real estate company and am totally new to content marketing. I signed up with the intention to pick up new skills and learn more about digital content marketing. 🙂

LMean
Contributor

Hello! My name is Lynnda from New York. I'm excited to be part of this community and to learn and apply the information provided about content marketing. 

I love stories and how it can shape culture, people, ideas, consciousness and everything that relates to the human experience. I plan to start on my blog while working through the course material here in addition to applying the information to my future work 🙂 

priyeshillam

Hello! My name is Priyesh from Sweden.

I was working with marketing and communicating teams with various investment banking in India.i am new to hubSpot group and excited to learn and start my blog.

RBrown5

Hello, my name is Ryder Brown.

I currently work for a real estate company as a digital marketing manager. 

I manage all aspects, including content marketing, SEO, PPC, social media, etc.

I work with real estate agents on individual and group levels while also managing the company brand.

ShuchiShukla
Participant

Hi my name is Shuchi Shukla. I have worked in Website Development, web content management, email marketing for years. I am in the education industry for many years. At this point in my career, I want to switch industries and see what else is out there. Since my experiences have already built a foundation in content management, I would like to teach myself the current trends and enhance my profile as a true content manager or content marketing manager.

M_Morshedy
Participant

Hello! My name is Mohamed from Egypt.

I'm a creative copywriter with +3 years of experience. I'm new to the HubSpot group and excited to learn and start my blog.

MakentseMothibi

Hi everyone my name is Makentse from South Africa, I am looking forward to learning from this platform. I currently run a digital consulting company.

RNekhumbe
Participant

Good day, 

My name is Raymond based in Joburg. I am new to the digital marketing  industry but keen to learn if keen?:)

NgyHaiYen
Participant

Hi, I'm Yen, a college student in digital marketing. 

It's a pleasure to meet y'all and I would love to get connected with the members here.

I love stories and I think it's the power of words that can captivate and allure we human together. So I wanna grab this chance and further expand what I have known about content and storytelling. 

I believe there are excessive opportunities a person can pursuit with marketing and content marketing later on, so in the mean time, I'm enjoying time on my own, exploring new different things. 

I intend to work on my personal blog during and after this course. 

That's it for me now, see ya 0<)