Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,576 Replies 7,576
MacMacMillan

Good evening everyone.  My name is Mac, I am new to content marketing, and I am intent on becoming very good at it as a result of taking the Content Marketing Certification Course. 

I look forward to interacting with you over the next few days, weeks, months.

Shaffy95
Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is ISAH SHAFAATU. I am a freelance content writer. I have just recently been contacted about managing a social media account, being this my first time of doing such, I am finding it slow to target the right audiences.

I will take any advice whatsoever. I am super excited to joining this community and I hope to learn alot to further my ambition of content creation. 

JEhiagbonare

Hi everyone, my name's Jennifer and I'm a paid media marketer at Digitxplus. I recently decided to start personally branding on my social media platform and thought content creation would be the first thing to learn. Content creation is about speaking to your audience in a language that they resonate with and that's what excites me the most, knowing and relating with my audience.

However, because I just started out, I do not really have any sort of blogs or the likes that I find interesting at the moment but I'd appreciate some recommendations of course, if any. I'm not currently working on any new content because I'm still trying to figure out who my audience are and what they'd like to see more of from me.

I'm excited to be a part of this community and I hope to learn and network while I'm at it.

KBraid

Hi! I'm Kat and, after a hiatus from marketing for a few years due to my health, I'm back and hoping to take my career to the next level. I've just started with an ambitious start-up that's looking to grow exponentially, and I'd love any advice/support/ tips as I take this on. I'm the content marketer, and the company is just beginning to develop its content strategy.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and I aspire to your levels of experience and success!

AdsMoham
Participant

Hey everyone, I am super excited to join this community! As a part-time Content Manager, I am constantly facing a shortage of time to create helpful content. I am working with a study abroad educational agency, and we promoting our services and related news with our IG, Telegram, Email and SMS campaigns. My favourite part of content marketing is writing scenarios and brainstorming sessions with my team to come up with campaign ideas. Recently I figured out the insights of videos in our field & I have decided to make my first video . I am so obsessed with our site deficiencies, and it is the only reason that makes me stop growing and promote more! 

Phal55

Hi , My name is Phalguni. Currently I am planning blogs for my own website. At the same time I feel I need to upgrade my skills to stay in the market . So here I am.I am happy to join you all..

Also, if any of you needs a blog writer. Your search is over .Connect with me on fmalpani@gmail.com to know more 

Thank you 

Tash91

Hi everyone, My name is Taiwo. I am relatively new to content marketing which is why I am taking this course. I look forward to learning from you guys.

FBCFBC

My name is Daud Jakub/David Teh.  I earned my Bachelor Degree in accounting from Nommensen University and have just recently completed Quickbooks Online certification. Over the last few years I become interested in digital marketing.  I learned and already have many certification in digital marketing such as Google AdWords Search Certificate, Advanced Google Analytics, Google Analytics  for Ecommerce, Google Tag Management, Google AdWords, Google Optimize, A/B Testing, Facebook Ads,  Facebook Pixel, Facebook Analytics, Social Media Strategy, Photo & Video Editing, and Marketing and Search Engine Optimization Certificate from eMarketing Institute, HubSpot Inbound Marketing. But I really don't know where to start to apply my knowledge. I only know the theory, no pratical implementation until now. Can anyone help me?

SR13

Hello My Name is Saurabh S R. I am looking to Study New Content Marketing Strategies. Hope all you help me to improve my content marketing skills

LAndrews6

Hi All! I'm Leezel and I'm stoked to be here and learn more about content. I've recently studied copywriting and have a passion for business, sales and marketing so here we go!😁

BuzzMouth

Good evening, My name is James and it's a pleasure being part of the community. I am working on building a profitable website business. Currently, I work in both the construction field and in the restaurant business. I think having the correct dialogue is extremely important. I sold cars in the internet department for several automotive dealerships and having the right content is important. I listen to Ray Edwards, the Blog Millionaire, and the Authority Hacker podcasts among others. I'm in the process of learning how to write web copy.

UniteSudip4

Hello, I am Sudip from Bengaluru and currently associated with an educational consultancy as general manager. I have around 2 decades of work experience in education industry. My role has been always inclined towards marketing and people management. As a marketing professional, I have been researching on the new areas to influence people and target audience to create an impactful connect with them. Recently have done a online google certification in fundamentals of digital marketing. Content marketing is not new to the marketing subject as such but now it seems content marketing is now become one of the important subject by itself. I am currently working on our new website and directing the development team. I am glad to be a part of this innov community and looking forward to learn, unlearn and exchange ideas.  🤗

SSayianka

Hello Team,

Am Sayianka from Kenya, working as a Marketing Research Assistant in a Financial Services Company. I look forward to learning more about email marketing and content marketing as a whole. 

ptkngan0221
Participant

Hi all,

My name is Ngân  (Nina in English) . I've just finished my university course in Viet Nam. 

I want to learn more about Marketing, especially content marketing so this is a great community to learn, to discusstion and improve all of my skills for my future jobs. English is not my first language, I'm so sorry if I type or talk  something in wrong Grammars or meaning in use. I hope all of you can help me in improve my English and my Marketing skills. 

Thank you very much.

kajalnelivigi

Hi, my name is Kajal Nelivigi, I work as an assistant social media manager in India. I have always wanted to upgrade and connect with like-minded people from this community and learn startegies to help businesses achieve their goals. 

I am a newbie in this industry and eager to learn more from this community. Cheers!!

DDias
Participant

Sales & Marketing 

Real Estate conultant

Reaching people and helping solve problems 

brandondithbrry
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi, my name's Brandon and I'm a RevOps Developer at RevPartners. We provide RevOps as a service to growing companies and act as an internal resource/team within our partner's companies. Content marketing offers the community valuable information so we can improve our strategies and grow together. My favorite podcast is Pitstops to Podium, our RevPartners podcast where we interview people who have won in business. I'm currently working on planning content for a non-profit I'll be starting in the summer of 2022.

HV2

Warm Greetings to all!

I am Hariharan. My current role is job seeker. I am happy to be a part of the study group. The way we convert a non-user into a valuable customer through words and other methods within 10 - 15 seconds excites me a lot. As a newbie to content marketing, I am super excited to learn more about it. Cheers to all!

KSchmitz7

Greetings all!

You are never too old to learn.

At 71 I am constantly seeking out new directions and activities. That's why I plan to continue working. After all, we are not talking heavy lifting.

As a veteran communicator, I am recognizing the need to amp up my perspective on my vocation, so that is why I am here.
Throughout my career, I have produced hundreds of cases histories, traveling throughout North America visiting job sites, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, and food processors in the quest for stories that talk about what my clients do for their clients.

The certification will be a door opener to a range of opportunities and to refine what I have been doing through the years, making my bundle of experiences applicable to the Internet 2.0.

Very much looking forward to the training and interacting with you all. 

eliftssman

Hello everyone,

I am Elif. I am an intern in digital marketing area. My company provides contents for those brands who're in need. I started to learn about marketing recently and I am pretty excited! What makes me this much excited is the oppurtunities marketing gives us. You can promote your brand-but it is not limited with that. I find it really outstanding how marketing works. Anyways- I am also a student. That is pretty much it for me. So nice to meet you! 

sbalaraman

Hi everyone, I'm Sanjana. I work in the B2B SaaS space currently as a content strategist. Writing is my passion, so being able to combine that with my chosen career field is the absolute best! I'm currently looking to upskill and move to more of a leadership position and I feel that this course will be helpful in that journey.