Content Marketing

bapter23

New member, veteran marketer still trying to improve & learn

Hey everyone, 

My name is Brandon. I've been working in marketing since 2010 in sports, higher ed and a couple of startups and really enjoy the content marketing side of things. With marketing ever-evolving with technology and storytelling, I'm excited to continue learning on how to improve strategy and everything in my current and future positions.

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@bapter23 Hi Brandon, you're definitely in the right place! HubSpot has helped me learn so many new skills, meet incredibly wonderful people, and transform my career. I've climbed up the ladder and back down, but most of all HubSpot has given me the platform to grow!

I recommend checking out network.hubspot.com to connect with people who have the same goals that you do and also take the time to explore the community, there's a wealth of information here!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Ngawang
Participant

Hi, Brandon. It would be amazing to connect and learn from such a veteran in the marketing field. Please share some of your experiences. I would love to hear and learn from you.

0 Upvotes