Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

LIVE Content Marketing Office Hour - 3 February

HubSpot Academy's first Content Marketing Office Hour of 2022 will be on February 3rd at 2 PM Eastern Time.

• Do you have a question that needs to be answered? Is there a discussion you'd like to have with other content marketing professionals? Reply with your query below. 
  • Click here to register for the live event
17 Replies 17
PNeag
Participant

👋Hi there, 

My name is Paula and I work as digital marketer for an e-commerce platform and I'm here to learn interesting insights about content creation. Hubspot, great job as always with the courses!  And the community that you guys bulit is awesome! 

0 Upvotes
afidelia

Hi,

I'm Alawa Fidelia, a 5th year medical student in University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I'm a content creator and passionate about the role of content in digital marketing.

Nice to meet you all🥳

Glad to be learning with HubSpot to upskill. All the features are easy to use and I can tell I'd have a wonderful experience, thank you!

0 Upvotes
SHamdiAbdelkh
Contributor

Hi,

My name is Dr. Shaimaa Hamdi. I'm Pharmacist at Oncology Center Mansoura University OCMU. I'm Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creator at Elwasify Clinic.

Nice to meet all of you. Being in this community  is a special addition to me.
Thank you very much HubSpot🌷

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am new to content marketing and hubspot tools are such a big help for a beginner like me. I need to learn more about it and thanks to HubSpot Academy. You guys are awesome! 

0 Upvotes
sAli2

It is important to understand content writing and

I will correct my mistakes here. i will follow the instructions and improve myself

0 Upvotes
TBills

I am new to content marketing. I have been going through the course videos. The information has been educating and overwhelming. Please how do I start practicing, I believe that practice is the best form of education the videos are good no doubt but it gets boring. Please how do I get to start practicing? 

dawnashiedu

I believe you can start by creating a blog or a social media page about a business you'd like to start or offering to do so for a friend or family member who has a business.

0 Upvotes
Tboy4live
Participant

Honestly i am new to content marketing i would like to know more

0 Upvotes
Aledml

The landing page says 11 AM EST and the confirmation email has 2 pm EST... are there multiple options or is it a typo?

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Thanks for catching that! Just updated this post and landing page, but the event will be 2pm EST. 🙂

0 Upvotes
DavidDennison
Key Advisor

Signed up and shared on Twitter!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
sAli2

How to create interesting content that attracts peoples?

0 Upvotes
kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Thanks for sharing it on Twitter! Any questions or topics you'd look to discuss during the event @DavidDennison ?

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

Actually, YES!

I've had some friends that are in content marketing (as well as a few rare cases with my own clients) reach out for help regarding content marketing for their clients that simply refuses to rank or get any traffic. It seems like no matter what they write about, how good the content is, how good the website is, sometimes that content just isn't pulling in any traffic or rankings. What could be the causes of this? How do you overcome it? How can this be prevented?

Greatly appreciated!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Ooh lots of great questions @DavidDennison. We'll definitely dedicate time to discuss what may be going and how you can approach this!

MEnakpoweri
Participant

• Hi there, I am a beginner in the career. I want to know how to integrate the knowledge into  the job market
kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Thanks for the question @MEnakpoweri , we'll be sure to discuss this during office hours. 🙂

0 Upvotes