Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

Join us for the Content Marketing Office Hour! [Wednesday, June 30 at 2pm EST]

Not sure how to approach developing a new piece of content?

Looking for feedback on how to improve your content strategy?

Interested in getting your specific content question answered by HubSpot Academy’s Inbound Professor, Kara Susvilla, or Content Marketing Certification Course Creator, Justin Champion?

Then you don’t want to miss out on our upcoming online event! Watch the video below for more details and register for the Content Marketing Office Hour today. Click here to register. 

Also, drop any of your specific content marketing questions below and we’ll answer them live during the office hour.

What: Content Marketing Office Hour

When: Wednesday, June 30 at 2 pm EST

Where: Online! Click here to register.

Discover other upcoming HubSpot Academy office hour events here.

11件の返信
TMestre
メンバー

Hey your guys hey 12 on this page & 2pm on the page when you register PLEASE lmk which one it really is...

0 いいね!
Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for catching that @TMestre. The event is at 2 pm Eastern Time. We updated this page. Please click here to register. 

0 いいね!
CDavidson23
参加者

Hello! 

If you have the time, I would love for you to dive a little deeper into the pillar page/topic cluster model. It seems like a pretty simple thing at first, but it can get complicated pretty quickly. Specifically, when trying to transition to this model, is there a process that makes it a bit easier or a guideline to follow maybe? 

Thank you!

Christa

jtsang
参加者

Agree. I'd also be interested in hearing more on pillars and topic clusters. I am starting to make these changes and finding that I feel like I need topic clusters within another topic cluster so I would love some tips on this too. Thank you!

(Also, I don't think I can make the office hours live. Will a recording be sent out?)

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for the note @jtsang. I understand what you mean about topic clusters within topic clusters. I actually created this page on what to do when approaching this: https://www.inboundstrategycamp.com/learn

Regarding the Office Hour, currently, these are live events without a recording. Happy to help you with other questions as well if you'd like to respond with them to this thread or feel free to create a new post in the Study Group and have others give you their thoughts as well. 

0 いいね!
kara_susvilla
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

We'll be happy to dive into pillar pages/topic clusters at the event. Thanks for the suggestion Christa! In the meantime, have you checked out the HubSpot Academy lesson - Creating Topic Clusters and Pillar Pages?  Happy to answer any other questions that come out of this. 🙂

0 いいね!
kara_susvilla
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

Hi @Ashish2000 , congratulations on graduating this year! Thanks for the question and happy to share some advice on entering the workforce at the event. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Ashish2000
参加者

Hello @kara_susvilla, I really appreciate the response. Thank you very much! see you at 12p.m today.

0 いいね!
Ashish2000
参加者

Hello kara!

This is Ashish from India. I have just completed my graduation this year and I'm planning to work as a freelancer, if you have a piece of advice it would be really helpful.

Thankyou!

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Great question @Ashish2000. And congrats on graduating!  🎉🎉🎉 

Here's some advice for starting and growing your career:

• If it feels like a challenge when just getting started that's normal. Keep at it. Look for ways to build skills and apply those skills to build a portfolio. 
  • Whether you're freelancing or looking for a full-time opportunity, your portfolio of work is one of your strongest assets as a digital professional. Communicate the work you've done—results and how you got those results. 
  • Get good at building relationships. This can lead to repeat business or a recommendation for new business. 

Keep us posted on your progress. 

0 いいね!
Ashish2000
参加者

Hey Justin,
I really appreciate the response and thank you very much for the
advice, I will definitely keep this in my mind. In the meantime, I will
prepare myself to trouble you with a different set of questions next time.

0 いいね!