Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4,219 Replies 4,219
LiamHaydon

To improve team communication and collaboration by implementing a structured reviewing and editing structure for more expansive peices of content.

0 Upvotes
ADubey0
Participant

My content creation process will include research from my buyer's persona and updates according to the feedback collected from Google form and customer feedback from social media and FAQs.

0 Upvotes
Himanshu7

To define my content creation better to attract my audience, I'll keep it simple. I'll send out a Google form to the people I work with. This way, I can ask for their thoughts and ideas.

0 Upvotes
lysar0s3

To make my content creation process better, I'll keep it simple. I'll send out a Google form to the people I work with. This way, I can ask for their thoughts and ideas. When we're all on the same page, it's easier to create great content together.
Mary1231

I would start by defining my goals and understanding my target audience. Then I would plan and research my content, and establish a consistent and repeatable workflow using tools like content management systems and style guides. I would also focus on producing high-quality content, edit and proofread thoroughly. I would also analyze my content's performance using analytics tools, and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices. Finally, i would collaborate with others to bring diverse perspectives and ideas to the table.

Omot

I believe that a good content creation framework must balance consistency with flexibility. This helps to respond to the needs of the diverse audiences at every point in time. 

RTJ

I totally abide by this notion, being able to collaborate on a shared workspace with the help of an organized work frame has made the jobs I have gotten so far  much easier.

0 Upvotes
Mastervictor
Participant

Your content strategy should clear, simple, organized and could be repeated 

0 Upvotes
SChakraborty88

One thing I always do before creating content is to search for similar content on the net and read what others have written. Then I formulate a strategy accordingly, which helps me mention modal stuff everyone is mentioning while also knowing what sort of unique content to add, so as to stand apart.. 

0 Upvotes
SMuhammadNaqi

For me, to improve my content creation process, I would try to become more organized. Organizing research in a way that's easy to understand and that information flows to organizing content in a way that is easier for users to understand. 

0 Upvotes
samiat

i would research on my buyer personas and analyse the insights of my previous posts and content

0 Upvotes
AJulien2

I would create a doc to maintain the feedback I received and have a resource to reference. Having reference material would be key for me to develop future content.

0 Upvotes
GBodibe

I believe that it is also important to track one's progress. Having feedback from other creators or editors before distributing work

0 Upvotes
zna21

i will need to improve my content creation process

0 Upvotes
Ciku
Participant

I will need to create a framework for my content since it is currently all ad-hoc. I'll also need to develop a style using the template for consistency.

0 Upvotes
AT2211
Participant

Definitely need to start with an outline and follow an iterative process. I need to stream line the content creation by buyer journey and their personas. A question i have for all is when creating content for for different personas across the buyer journey how does one manage to create so much content without getting overwhelmed.

0 Upvotes
MAustin7
Participant

Downloaded the content editorial calendar and added a column for "Buyer Journey Stage".  Put this on our marketing drive in the "Blog" folder.  

0 Upvotes
saris

I could improve my content creation process by focusing on the buyer journey. 

0 Upvotes
duyanh

In order to improve my content process. I'll do research about my target audience, buyer personas to resonate with my customers and always make sure that my contents always be concise, authentic and consistent to promote trust with customers

Vivi123

Aim to improve my content process with more advance planning and looking for ways to help others in team with various writing abilities improve their writing input - get some standardisation for the brand TOV. Also SEO would like to allocate more time and learn more about keyword optimisation for various content and to track it. 

Tinnieee

I'll try to humanize my content in this AI-driven world because customers will always look for someone who resonates with them.