Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4.014 Respuestas 4.014
Steph_HIKMKT
Participante

These are the steps that I always follow to improve my content process:

Knowing my audience > Brainstorm > Research > Create a calendar outline > Draft my content > Get feedback > Make improvements > Publish > Analyze its effectivity > then repeat.

SSaint-Pierre
Participante

To me, collecting feedback from your collaborators is an excellent way to gain insights and improve your content creation process. Having an organized calendar can also help you stay on track and ensure that you meet your content creation deadlines. By incorporating the feedback you receive from your collaborators and using it to inform your strategy, you can create more effective content and enhance your collaborations with others.

0 Me gusta
SteveEH6
Miembro

I'm looking at building a content calendar around "anchor events" that happen through the year; Cybersecurity Awareness Week, Business Continuity Week, Earth Day, etc.

This should keep things relevant whilst enabling me to plan focused content through the year.  

0 Me gusta
yeongtai
Miembro

To me, having a editorial calender plan is a great way to improve content creation process. It makes us plan ahead and think creatively and at the same time think about what are the missing contents in the plan.

0 Me gusta
AWardani
Miembro

Create creative and genuine content, is not easy but have to try hard get generic inspiration about the contents its self 

Loydiie
Miembro

In addition on creating a survey, I will conduct a meeting for us to meeting the people working with me and generate more ideas on how we can be effective in content creation process.

0 Me gusta
DebbieAEM
Miembro

I am creating a survey as well and use those insights to create customer personas. The personas will help build look alike audiences. 

0 Me gusta
azra14
Miembro

I will plan content vaguely on a monthly basis and create content on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. This way I don't feel overwhelmed to create all content at once, and I can keep up with trends better. 

0 Me gusta
Digispot
Participante

If there is one thing I would like to improve on creating content, It would be setting a SMART Goal.

I will ensure before creating any content the goal meets the following smart goal criteria:

1. (S) The goal of creating the content is clear and Specific.

2. (M) The goal is Measurable using certain metrics to ascertain its measurement. 

3. (A) The goal is Attainable, and achievable considering the overall objective and resources available. 

4. (R) The goal is Realistic considering what needs to be achieved and process flow from start to finish.

5 (T) The goal is Timebound with completion deadline set.

0 Me gusta
JCheruiyot
Miembro

I would utilize an editorial calendar to have a clearly defined workflow with deadlines and assigned responsibilities.

0 Me gusta
shaffanf
Miembro

Maybe try doing a QnA session on social media with the customers to evaluate and improve on the next content! And I personally think being responsive to the customers or your target audience is definitely needed.

0 Me gusta
HPhượng
Miembro

To improve my content creation process, I need to set up the content calendar. 

0 Me gusta
Aag7
Miembro

Formally defining the content creation process and start planning content for each of the buyers stages.

0 Me gusta
SHippolette
Miembro

one thing i would need to do is make surre i ave planned in advance ,that i am aware of the style and tone i need to use to match the audience

0 Me gusta
MNevskaya
Miembro

To improve my content creation process, I need to be consistent. Very often because of studies and work I stop posting in my blog for some days, which affects my audience. I need to have a plan in order to know when and what to post.

0 Me gusta
OLAYEMI24
Miembro

Before i create my next content, i will conduct thorough research because Research i a crucial part of content creation. I will conduct thorough research on the kind of content that i want to create, the topic,the audience, competitors and industry trends. This will help me to identify gaps in the market and ensure that my content is unique and valuable to my target audience

0 Me gusta
ACHAWE
Miembro

One thing I need to do to improve my content reation process is being consistent. Currently, I lack that. I run a personal blog and sometimes I plan and do things in my head and it takes time before I translate them into reality. Also, I need to have a workplan, that will help me be organized and aid with consistency.

0 Me gusta
MDambach
Miembro

One thing I need to focus on when creating any type of content is overall organization and planning. I tend to keep the plan "in my head" when starting a project. This often times leads to mistakes, skipped steps and an overall messy end product. I need to create a workflow to keep myself and those I am working with on the same page and organized to be able to produce the best end result.

0 Me gusta
vsandoval9
Miembro

One thing that I do to improve my current process is remaining consistent and realistic with you I talk to. For example, when I reach out to customers I make sure to be focused on the my motive which is to inform of the products I am selling, but also knowing their text patterns. So if they are an adult I will be more respectful, but if they are around my age or younger I make sure to be up lifting and care free! 

0 Me gusta
JCross5
Miembro

I like to utilize feedback from customers to determine what is working, what needs work, and what may need to be reevaluated/scrapped. 

0 Me gusta
Jeanofficial
Miembro

I usually have an actionable tasklist and do standup sprints with teams on the actionable tasks required. 

0 Me gusta