Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

3,973 Replies 3,973
JLierow
Top Contributor

JazzCantila: This is a great and detailed plan. It will give you the framework to be successful.

Stay Safe!

Jim

0 Upvotes
JezzCantila
Participant

Watching the lessons taught me that I don't have a clear buyer persona. I have a goal and I realize that I am walking in the wrong way. The road that I am passing through right now is blurred. I couldn't clearly see my goal at the end of it. 

So, before I create my next content, I will make my buyer's persona and set a clearly defined goal. Like. why am I doing this stuff in the first place? What I am up to? 

0 Upvotes
ALew

To improve my next piece of content, I should have a plan and objectives that I want to achieve prior to creation. 

0 Upvotes
YAttwa

Setting goals for every buyer persona and every stage of the buyer journey will definitely increase the content consumption 

UcheDandison

For me, that would be having a clearly defined goal for the piece of content that I'm about to create, and writing from the place of "why?" Why do I want to create this piece of content and for who? Probing the motives and intended outcomes before creating contents will help me to be more precise and strategic. 

0 Upvotes
asmillar

My team could use a much clearer set of expectations about what each stage of review will entail, and when in the process that review should happen. I could create a better visualization of those stages with dates and times.

0 Upvotes
Wachira

Develop a content strategy: Before creating any content, it's important to have a clear idea of what you want to achieve with your content. You should develop a content strategy that outlines your goals, target audience, content topics, and distribution channel

0 Upvotes
MAkramova

It can be improved through setting up SMART goals, identifying target audience, content topics and distribution channels

0 Upvotes
JHamel3

I just restructured my spreadsheet to make it more clear and much easier to follow. Loved having such a specific example to look at! This is a tiny thing but the dropdowns to indicate the status of the post are perfect. 

0 Upvotes
DFerullo

Creating a framework and especially noting the timelines of other project intersections would be an improvement in my planning

0 Upvotes
csabagtoth

Based on current industry trends and insights gained from creating my buyer's personas, we will map out themes strategically throughout the year. A content creation framework will help keep us focused and agile to deliver useful content consistently for different personas tailored for their current stage on the buyer's journey.

0 Upvotes
DKooronathan

Improving your current content creation process

Me, I think I can improve my content creation process by researching relevant brands or industries, and getting an understanding of the needs of the target audiences and how my content going to help them to solve or fulfil their needs.  So far after going through a few classes, I have learnt that I should improve in planning and come out with a content creation framework to measure the quality of content in different stages such as before creation, during creation and after creation.

0 Upvotes
MelaFrancel

How can I Improve my Content Creation Process?

To improve my content creation process, I must research first on what's trending on a particular industry (e.g. beauty, technology, automobile etc.) I'm going to work on. By knowing what's on trend on that particular industry I'm creating a content on, I'll be able to establish a content that will relate to my audience. The content should also answer what concerns my target audience. The framework comes second and lastly is making sure the content is optimized for search engine.

0 Upvotes
Norkhalila

Like in the Instagram story, I will gather input by posting questions or polls on my social media audience.

0 Upvotes
FuomaEsther

first, i would like to do more research on the tools that i need to make my content creation framework much more smoother,  and i also need to pay more attention to conceptualizing content, so i can generate better concepts for my content

0 Upvotes
idowuadewinle

To have a guideline or framework to help me with my style of writing in order to fit into my buyer's persona's image

0 Upvotes
LoneRanger98
Participant

Have a framework to serve as a guide for all future contents in order to have a consistent style of writing 

0 Upvotes
KStanton8

Create a Question on my instagram story and see what my followers would want to see more of. This way i can get a clear idea of what i need to focus on more.

0 Upvotes
KyrstenT
Participant

I'll create a doc to structure my current content with my different buyer personas. Then from there, I can think about what content is missing based on each persona's needs and build out additional content ideas. 

0 Upvotes
FMark

Document each processs to know the loop holes and profer solutions for the next content

0 Upvotes
RJimenezR

Establish and document the process strategy in order for everyone to follow it in future content cretion

0 Upvotes