Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

3 973 Réponses
HaJolie
Membre

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process?

I'll create a google doc and write all steps and headlines I want to write and make a schedule for it, it helps me not forget all the ideas.

0 Votes
StephieDee
Membre

To help me improve my content creation process, I will create templates for the types of content I will use regularly (e.g., instagram posts, blog posts, etc). This will save time and help me maintain consistency in terms of style, tone, and messaging.

JDavila7
Membre

One way I can improve my content creation is creatimg a full calender eitheir on my iphone or compiuetr listing all of my due dates and what i have to do in the future to remind me. 

0 Votes
DarylD
Membre

One way that I can improve my content creation process is to start with a schedule and stick to the schedule thru its iterations. This is foundational work that I think will yield great results as I grow in the future. 

0 Votes
SalmanulFarisK
Membre

frame work should be upto date my firm thinks

0 Votes
HBourgeois
Membre

One thing I can do to improve my current content process is creating a schedule of uploads, so viewers will be able to more consistently view my content. 

0 Votes
AHopkins2
Participant

Before I create my next piece of content one thing I could improve more is organizing my framework. I want to make sure all of my content is up to date and released when needed. I will have a "Talk to Us" form on my website if people have any questions, comments, or concerns that need to be addressed. 

SHowe9
Membre

I am going to make sure that my stories are news worthy, relatable and inspiring to my audience.

0 Votes
JFernandes0
Membre

To make great content, I would conduct market research and understand industry trends, competition, and consumer dilemmas. I would also look for ideas and topics  that are not being  talked about  to stand out from competitors

Teingo
Membre

I think I can improve my content creation process by undertaking research on the relevant subject or industry, get to understand the buying stages and where the potentials buyers are. Also to create a framework that outlines the strategy and methodology for the content creation process.

KHess97
Membre

I can create a detailed monthly content calendar, to stay organized and on time. This will ensure the order and time frame of when my content should be uploaded. I can also work on creating more content for each stage of the buyer process to maximize my customer reach.

0 Votes
ti_malik
Membre

In order to improve the current content process, there shoud be precise reviewal of the work done so far, analyze the created content with the market and find the loopholes ( if there any) that will help not to repeat the mistakes in the future content creation. Try to get honest and comprehensive feedbacks on your content and make relevant changes (if needed so) . View the similar content of other content creators in the market and find the mistakes they did because i think a person learns from his mistakes but a wise person can learn from others mistakes as well.

0 Votes
MRifat
Membre

To improve my current process of content creation, I will have to focus on user intent. I should make sure that readers are exactly getting what they want rather than writing unnecessary words/sentences to extol the product I am advertising. I should mention their true benefits in a clear way so that people understand its value properly. I will also use storytelling properly to help people find the solution to their exact problem for which they have appeared on my web page after searching on search engines. 

MYadav95
Participant

I will try to figure out the needs of my consumers by doing a survey regularly and try to make content according to their interest.

0 Votes
IBraun
Membre

When I create content, I usually plan it out with a calendar, creating a variety of content from informational and educational to fun and engaging. Making sure I have a variety of content is very important to attract a variety of consumers. 

0 Votes
IrynaNakonechna
Participant

When I create content, I make sure to prepare content of various types, such as up-to-date information, useful information, entertaining and interactive content.

EMcAnlis
Membre

I believe content creation should include some type of spark of interest and knowing your audience helps with that. Using familiar subjects can give you a head start.

ishioma
Membre

For me, I would learn about buyer personas and journeys. Get to understand what these fictional personas want, understand why they want it and their preffered means of getting it.

Create a buyer persona and Work on a clear plan

MrMacyagi
Membre

Before creating content I need to research in order to build detailed buyer personas.

MRosasBahena
Membre

Plan. Before we start creating content, we have to be sure that we know what we are going to generate and why we are going to do it. ...
Produces. ...
Distribute. ...
Analyze. ...
Repeat. 
AzharFareed
Membre

Before creating content I will conduct a proper search to know about audience needs, persona, journey, and their feedback about my brand or business. For that purpose, I could use Google Forms, Emails, and Social media to collect these.