Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4,026 Replies 4,026
Daveodis
Participant

Thanks for this, very impacful

0 Upvotes
brunooliveir

I would improve my content creation process by implementing a better content revision control and content storage.

0 Upvotes
GOkediran
Participant

The one thing I could do to improve my current process is to do proper research to know my audience's pinpoints. These pain points will serve as my conflict and it will be spread out on my content creation framework for the project. 

0 Upvotes
MIbitola
Participant

@kara_susvilla wrote:

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

I am going to make detailed research and create a workflow that's realistic like (First draft,Grammatical corrections,Design and infographics )before publishing the content. 

MissP

The one thing I could do to improve my current process is to do online research. Understanding the market's problem. Therefore, before doing a survey both of us are not wasting time. 

0 Upvotes
Emediong

Before i proceed into creating any peice of content i will read other blogs of other persons in my industry so as to gain more insight on how they drive traffic.

spal4

I will make sure to do proper reasearch to get an idea of the content and make it easier to use my creativity instead of taking longer hours and getting stuck in the middle of the process 

0 Upvotes
amishra334
Participant

I'll focus more on creating a workflow and conceptualising the content based on the buyer's journey, from awareness to consideration and conversion. 

0 Upvotes
SimonePicchi
Participant

I notice that sometimes I'm stuck in a rush race because I didn't plan the workflow. The process is often the same (from the concept to the publish) but the realization phase is compressed in a tiny space time due to disorganization.

I have to work on it!

NManchester
Contributor

I'm the same way...I can plan and schedule but when it comes to the creative part, it's open-ended and can take alot longer than I planned on. 

Suba

In order to improve my current process, I will determine a timeline and focus on my content. 

0 Upvotes
ashbrownaudio

I am going to create a content calendar so I can plan when I need content by and follow through with posting it. 

0 Upvotes
HLicardo

I sometimes struggle with beating deadlines, which sometimes leads to rushed decisions and content to improve my content creation process; I need to be more organized by creating a timeline or a schedule of postings tracker. Also, to fully capture our customers through our content, we must get to know them well, whether it's their buying behavior and decisions, their lifestyle, etc. We can achieve that by creating a buyer's persona and building a buyer's journey map.

0 Upvotes
SJohnson56

I am planning to streamline and organize my content creation process. I currently work without a plan, writing and posting whatever I find interesting at the moment. I will have to work my way around this by coming up with a content calendar and structure at least a month in advance.

Abioye

I need to create a structure for creating content and stick by it.  I mostly find myself not sticking my structure and it often leads to more work at the end of the content creation process.

0 Upvotes
JamesWetu
Participant

I need to collaborate with more people and become more organized in my creation process. I think being able to create a structur ethat is repeatable is key for succesful content creation. 

0 Upvotes
_ruthpeters

Your content usually appears in one of three forms: things you read, things you hear and things you see. That can be blog articles, web pages, whitepapers, ebooks, special reports, tweets,and so on. Email campaigns (87%) and educational content (77%) are the two of the most popular content marketing methods that B2B marketers use.

0 Upvotes
TJohnson2

I will go about my content creation with a clear plan and schedule ahead of me. I will make sure that I am communicating with my team through issues and helping them out so that we can meet our deadlines on time. Lastly, I will make sure to collect feedback from customers to optimize my content creation process.

0 Upvotes
Roofa20

You would agree that is always better to involve as much people/buddies/collegues as you can. However, my suggestion is to create a MOOD-BOARD after conducting a survey, so you will have some imagination about your futher process 

0 Upvotes
PadawanofSisu

I am going to go about content creation in a more organized way, with a plan instead of just...what I randomly find interesting.

0 Upvotes
CGera

• Set clear and achievable deadlines for myself to work towards
  • Make use of Project Management softwares such as Trello and Notion and use these to streamline my content creation process
  • Take into account customer feedback and frequently asked questions ,and create content specifically to cater to audience demands