Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

3,973 Replies 3,973
WinnieNyambura

Do more in-depth research for the conceptualization stage and plan a realistic timeline to ensure I'm effective. 

0 Upvotes
avarqy

What's one thing you could do to improve your current process?

• Fact checking and research the content
  • Brainstorming with the team
  • Determine buyer's persona for each content framework

0 Upvotes
ProvysionNet

In creating my content, I often get overwelmed about the amount of work to be done. From now on, I'm going to start wit what I enjoy. Then, I'm going to use that to repurpose and build on.

0 Upvotes
RMISRA
Participant

great video

0 Upvotes
Akuoma
Participant

I am going to create educative and helpful content for my audience. I will also create a content offer where i the prospects/audience willingly give their contact details. This is for the pupose of an email list.

0 Upvotes
JoyAtilola

To improve my content creation, I'll work more on my content and most importantly give it a framework.

0 Upvotes
FT1

To improve my content I'll write more and try more frame work and choose the pest one for my content 

0 Upvotes
MO34Said

That's the best class to change the way of thinking and your old framework to highly rank 

Preal41
Participant

Thanks...I'll have to check it out!

0 Upvotes
MO34Said

Ok

0 Upvotes
EZdraveska

Z

0 Upvotes
TB11

Create a content creation framework

0 Upvotes
JMDelaCruz4

h

0 Upvotes
SHosni
Participant

That's my new way for improving content creation process plan,  research & analytics before anything else.

DavidToyosi

Definitely creating a content style guide!

0 Upvotes
WanderingWoman
Contributor

I am very new to social media and content creation, I am going to follow HubSpot's advice and create a content creation framework with Trello. I have to be honest it is a little intimidating as I am a team of 1. If anyone has any advice I am open to all new ideas.

RashiLucy

I think I should start with a style guide

0 Upvotes
HAhmed1

I'll start the next article with a more clear outline and mind-map before writing so that i get an organized mind when its time to write the main text . This would help me grab ideas and function faster while writing. 

NManchester
Contributor

i like the term "mind-map" - perhaps speaking to SEO as well. 

0 Upvotes
g_higginbothem

I am going to focus on creating a style guide to help with voice and tone consistency in future content pieces. 

0 Upvotes
GZappia

Wonderful comment.

0 Upvotes