Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Professor de Inbound
Professor de Inbound

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

3.973 Respostas 3.973
AAnastasia07
Participante

First, I'll get to know the staff who work with me. I will get to know my audience more, conduct polls, make entertaining videos, posts.

PMachukuri
Membro

New innovative content creations 

daisy717
Membro

I think I need to plan a timeline and read more to create new ideas

shanefizz
Participante

Creating content a year in advance was new to me.

OlOlutunde
Participante

In my field, paying attention to the conceptualizing stage will help a great deal. 

Also, organizing and storing our content will also help improve our work.

LMean
Colaborador(a)

I am going to apply all the steps in creating a content creation framework

1. Conceptualizing content

2. Planning a timeline

3. Creating a workflow

4. Reviewing & editing content

5. Organizing and storing content

I am going to do more research into the buyer's journey at the awareness stage and create personas so the content can be applicable to each stage of the customer along the way. 

XStraub
Participante

My industry is based heavily on relationships and referrals; so I believe that doing a survey, or something a long those lines, would give great feedback on what we can do to better ourselves in the content area. Also, we have never used KPIs until just recently; so integrating those more would most likely generate more efficient results.

AKS2
Membro

Plan learn Espanol in 3 weeks

Improve reading

Analysis facts

YZ0
Membro

We need to generate more blog ideas.

McMoxie
Membro

To improve my content creation process the 5steps are key and I will do a 6. In my conceptualization stage I will put my my self in the show of the prospect and imagine what my content would solve if I had a problem and I'm seeking content to solve this. This might seem repetitive of the main idea but the point here is it is often overlooked. Content creators often create as a sort of producer without actually going through the consumption stage themselves mentally before creation. And to this j will create a personalized problem around my content and try help myself solve this problem with my content creation using the 5steps. And I will do an evaluation of my processes and the effect it had on my problem. I think this on a personalized level will improve the content creation process.

KLopezPolanco
Membro

I would reviewed the data of the previous content.

AnasSal
Membro

One of the main thing that we lack in our buisness is KPIs. Working without it is kinda messy and can't lead to progress. Hence, after making reviewing objectives and marketing strategy, I will assign KPIs for each platform.

HNguyen0
Membro

I would follow the 5 steps with  some modifications:

1/ Conceptualising content:

-  I would use what my goals are to guide me on how to create a content offer that would likely to allow the goal to be reached. If i want to get more eyeballing on my main site by 20% (who i know are my main audiences and buyers are millenials), i would offer them reduction in the product i am interest in promoting or existing products that they are all hyped about.  Take Fenty beauty as an example, Fenty's top trending is Mattemoiselle lip stick along the millenials . To increase the chance of the  millenials looking into the website, i would pop up a sale deal then create back links that guide the customers into the site where there are both Mattemoiselle and my new lipstick line. On the website, the position of the lipstick would occupy on the left corner as human tend to look from left to right and top  to down. 

2/ Planning timeline:

- For reach process of the content production   (draft write,  official write ,  editing), i would  create a rough table and give  rough deadline and final  one. Then the common spreadsheet is shared among people  at each stage to figure out how much time they think they could get their product finished. 

3/ Generate workflow:
-  I would go into  more details / like a job description on: who do  what,  who and when stage manager should look,  what and when need resources. 

4/ Reviewing and editing:
- Proof read the entire  process and come up with any last modifications (roadblocks addition if possible). 

5/ Organising and storing content:

- Set up a centralised system where everyone understand how the naming system works and where to  find certain  things when needed.  

AMitchley
Membro

Love this, also aligns with the idea that the content creation framework should always be evolving!

MHadley
Participante

to improve our current process I would like to start to engage myself in tagging

G-squared
Participante

To improve our current process, I would like to learn more about SEO and tagging.

ShuchiShukla
Participante

I will apply the five-step process as taught in the lesson

1. conceptualize the content
  2. Plan a timeline
  3. create a workflow
  4. review and edit content
  5. organize and store content in a central locaton

I also will use the content editorial calendar with defined roles and deadlines

UyenHoang
Membro

In order to improve my current process, I review whether it is in line with the outline or according to the previous arrangement plan, then send it to my team members for their comments and corrections.

HThuý
Participante

I'm gonna send my creattion work to my collegues so that they can give me feedback about my work. As a result, I can edit to complete my work. I also try to complete my work before the deadline 1-2 days to have enough time for my review

neetuadnani
Membro

Time & again, I will scrum with my team to ensure current trends are always being connected to in our content.

This will help us in building a model that focuses on current mindset of audiences in par to the the content that we curate.

MRusso23
Membro

I need to make sure I have time to create it then once i have completed it, I need to look it over.