Jul 11, 2021 2:51 PM - edited Aug 11, 2021 2:03 PM
Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).
Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.
*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy.
Dec 5, 2021 5:01 AM
To improve my content creation process the 5steps are key and I will do a 6. In my conceptualization stage I will put my my self in the show of the prospect and imagine what my content would solve if I had a problem and I'm seeking content to solve this. This might seem repetitive of the main idea but the point here is it is often overlooked. Content creators often create as a sort of producer without actually going through the consumption stage themselves mentally before creation. And to this j will create a personalized problem around my content and try help myself solve this problem with my content creation using the 5steps. And I will do an evaluation of my processes and the effect it had on my problem. I think this on a personalized level will improve the content creation process.
Dec 4, 2021 7:56 AM
One of the main thing that we lack in our buisness is KPIs. Working without it is kinda messy and can't lead to progress. Hence, after making reviewing objectives and marketing strategy, I will assign KPIs for each platform.
Dec 3, 2021 10:27 PM
I would follow the 5 steps with some modifications:
1/ Conceptualising content:
- I would use what my goals are to guide me on how to create a content offer that would likely to allow the goal to be reached. If i want to get more eyeballing on my main site by 20% (who i know are my main audiences and buyers are millenials), i would offer them reduction in the product i am interest in promoting or existing products that they are all hyped about. Take Fenty beauty as an example, Fenty's top trending is Mattemoiselle lip stick along the millenials . To increase the chance of the millenials looking into the website, i would pop up a sale deal then create back links that guide the customers into the site where there are both Mattemoiselle and my new lipstick line. On the website, the position of the lipstick would occupy on the left corner as human tend to look from left to right and top to down.
2/ Planning timeline:
- For reach process of the content production (draft write, official write , editing), i would create a rough table and give rough deadline and final one. Then the common spreadsheet is shared among people at each stage to figure out how much time they think they could get their product finished.
3/ Generate workflow:
- I would go into more details / like a job description on: who do what, who and when stage manager should look, what and when need resources.
4/ Reviewing and editing:
- Proof read the entire process and come up with any last modifications (roadblocks addition if possible).
5/ Organising and storing content:
- Set up a centralised system where everyone understand how the naming system works and where to find certain things when needed.
Dec 2, 2021 11:32 AM
I will apply the five-step process as taught in the lesson
I also will use the content editorial calendar with defined roles and deadlines
Dec 1, 2021 3:16 AM
In order to improve my current process, I review whether it is in line with the outline or according to the previous arrangement plan, then send it to my team members for their comments and corrections.
Dec 1, 2021 1:58 AM
I'm gonna send my creattion work to my collegues so that they can give me feedback about my work. As a result, I can edit to complete my work. I also try to complete my work before the deadline 1-2 days to have enough time for my review
Dec 1, 2021 1:58 AM
Time & again, I will scrum with my team to ensure current trends are always being connected to in our content.
This will help us in building a model that focuses on current mindset of audiences in par to the the content that we curate.
Nov 30, 2021 7:31 PM
One way my team could improve our creation process is to spend more time brainstorming and hearing out eachothers seperate ideas before we run with one.
Nov 30, 2021 1:30 PM
I'm going to do the research and use the tools available to figure out what conflicts my ideal customer have and how I can answer those in my content, and then plan out my content for the next month from that information.
Nov 30, 2021 8:25 AM
Ill organise everything, create a content calendar keeping in mind my goals and document all the processes keeping in mind all i learnt here
Nov 30, 2021 12:38 AM
I am going to go through past social media posts to see what gets the target audience most engaged. From there, I will have a better idea of what content is most successful and can try to mimic it from there on.