Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4,022 Replies 4,022
MHadley
Participant

to improve our current process I would like to start to engage myself in tagging

G-squared
Participant

To improve our current process, I would like to learn more about SEO and tagging.

ShuchiShukla
Participant

I will apply the five-step process as taught in the lesson

1. conceptualize the content
  2. Plan a timeline
  3. create a workflow
  4. review and edit content
  5. organize and store content in a central locaton

I also will use the content editorial calendar with defined roles and deadlines

UyenHoang

In order to improve my current process, I review whether it is in line with the outline or according to the previous arrangement plan, then send it to my team members for their comments and corrections.

HThuý
Participant

I'm gonna send my creattion work to my collegues so that they can give me feedback about my work. As a result, I can edit to complete my work. I also try to complete my work before the deadline 1-2 days to have enough time for my review

neetuadnani

Time & again, I will scrum with my team to ensure current trends are always being connected to in our content.

This will help us in building a model that focuses on current mindset of audiences in par to the the content that we curate.

MRusso23

I need to make sure I have time to create it then once i have completed it, I need to look it over.

Kmcdermott9

I need to make sure I have a substantial amount of time for planning and organizing the creation process.

IVenard

One way my team could improve our creation process is to spend more time brainstorming and hearing out eachothers seperate ideas before we run with one.

DSteeves
Participant

One thing my team could do is track our content so we aren't repeating any current trends.

ECeballosSali
Participant

I am going to investigate what my options would be to create some content based on past posts, and with that plan the following posts.

MaggieMiles
Participant

I'm going to do the research and use the tools available to figure out what conflicts my ideal customer have and how I can answer those in my content, and then plan out my content for the next month from that information.

ChinweO
Participant

Ill organise everything, create a content calendar keeping in mind my goals and document all the processes keeping in mind all i learnt here

JLoos

I am going to go through past social media posts to see what gets the target audience most engaged. From there, I will have a better idea of what content is most successful and can try to mimic it from there on.

ABrummett

Organization is a huge one, in order to make the process more streamlined we need an organization system that functions for everyone our group.

0 Upvotes
TOlomu
Participant

I believe that this is also a great way to create content for Clients, right?

0 Upvotes
ZŽvab

I need to know how to analyze my audience. And good planning with clear steps.

0 Upvotes
JHolderman

We are really just getting started with content creation for our business. We have spent so much time handling our workload, that we haven't done much in the way of marketing. As we are preparing to add digital marketing services to our offerings, we will greatly benefit from creating a framework for content creation. Being organized will make it less likely that our own marketing gets left behind, and it leaves room to evaluate where we need to improve.

0 Upvotes
GShukla

By switching to a framework of ideas, timeline, workflow, revision and editing, and storage, the process becomes effortless

0 Upvotes
Siften_Halwai

By creating a framework tracking, managing and updating content becomes easy. 

0 Upvotes
TEhler

Making it more stream-lined, I would need to focus on making the process as smooth and repeatable as possible.

0 Upvotes