Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4,032 Replies 4,032
MaggieMiles
Participant

I'm going to do the research and use the tools available to figure out what conflicts my ideal customer have and how I can answer those in my content, and then plan out my content for the next month from that information.

ChinweO
Participant

Ill organise everything, create a content calendar keeping in mind my goals and document all the processes keeping in mind all i learnt here

JLoos

I am going to go through past social media posts to see what gets the target audience most engaged. From there, I will have a better idea of what content is most successful and can try to mimic it from there on.

ABrummett

Organization is a huge one, in order to make the process more streamlined we need an organization system that functions for everyone our group.

0 Upvotes
TOlomu
Participant

I believe that this is also a great way to create content for Clients, right?

0 Upvotes
ZŽvab

I need to know how to analyze my audience. And good planning with clear steps.

0 Upvotes
JHolderman

We are really just getting started with content creation for our business. We have spent so much time handling our workload, that we haven't done much in the way of marketing. As we are preparing to add digital marketing services to our offerings, we will greatly benefit from creating a framework for content creation. Being organized will make it less likely that our own marketing gets left behind, and it leaves room to evaluate where we need to improve.

0 Upvotes
GShukla

By switching to a framework of ideas, timeline, workflow, revision and editing, and storage, the process becomes effortless

0 Upvotes
Siften_Halwai

By creating a framework tracking, managing and updating content becomes easy. 

0 Upvotes
TEhler

Making it more stream-lined, I would need to focus on making the process as smooth and repeatable as possible.

0 Upvotes
Ugochi

I need to take more time to plan my content ahead of time and also give myself ample time to create it. Because of my poor planning, I tend to rush the creative process which allows things to get lost. So I can pre-plan my content and follow through with it.

TuhinMaity
Contributor

Research, conceptualize and execute

0 Upvotes
AnupamDhar

Planning. Better planning. Smarter planning. 

In a fast-paced content ecosystem, planning is key to delivering effective content in time. Since we cannot plan for exegencies, I believe any content publishing calendar should account for 70% pre-planned content and 30% responsive content. Time and resources in the content creation framework should be allocated accordingly.

0 Upvotes
OMolale
Participant

First of al I would love to thank you for this insightful content.i realised I have been creating content haphazardly without taking into consideration the customer journey. That should be my area of  improvement as well as establishing a content creation workflow in order to get the most from my team

0 Upvotes
HCastro
Participant

participant

0 Upvotes
PBaranwal

Iwould like to breakdown the process andstudy my audience first because my current audience is getting repeated content.

0 Upvotes
MERCYJ

Breaking down my content creation framework into different stages and creating a timeline for each step.

0 Upvotes
LocDang

To get effective and efficient collaboration with my group, I use Trello, a web-based, list-making application that helps other teammates know the journey of content, and they easily get input.

JoshP
Participant

Even though at the moment, I am a team of one, I need to have a framework in place ready for expansion and inclusion of future teammates. I will use the tools and templates available to help me create my improved process(s). 

SUlly
Contributor

Will brainstorm content ideas according to the buyers journey.

0 Upvotes
BriRogers

I can improve on developing content for each stage of the buyer's journey

0 Upvotes