Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

Improving your content creation process

Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with).

Before you create your next piece of content, what's one thing you could do to improve your current process? For me, I'm going to create a survey via a Google form and send it to those I collaborate with to get their feedback. The easier I am to collaborate with, the more people will want to work with me.

*To learn more about this, check out the Building a Content Creation Framework lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

3.973 Antworten
Shraddha_Ravi
Mitglied

For me Creating content is brain stroming on various idea and analysing what new methoid could be appiled to get besy result

0 Upvotes
Joshi28
Mitglied

The first thing that is crucial to content creation is a clear understanding of the targets or the goals that we are trying to achieve through a specific piece of content or a series of content. Another key factor that we could focus on is trends and upcoming holidays and festivals to target potential leads. Reviewing the existing framework could help in identifying and thereby mitigating the existing issues in the framework. While researching for the content ideas one should search for content gap as well. A well written content is of no use if it can't reach the audience we are targeting hence, this is where SEO comes in picture. Keyword selection can take a piece of article from page 10 on Google to page 1 if done right.

SGupta454
Mitglied

For me, I think to know what are the new trends in the market will help me to brainstorm new ideas and make my content accordingly. I would also review that what our audience engaged more with and what type of content they liked so that I would prepare it according to their taste and preferences 

0 Upvotes
PatchTBBPO
Mitglied

For me, doing a content brainstorm and creating a content calendar will help me improve my current process. It helps me organise my thoughts, and the list of content ideas I have in mind. It also helps me gain more ideas and strategies on how am I going to write the content.

0 Upvotes
NHeartlin
Mitglied

According to me, Setting a reminder through the whole process of content will help me in timely completion. It will always said success will come when you done your work on time

0 Upvotes
WKarmanyIV
Mitglied

I am currently brand new to this industry and the overall content creation framework process. With that being said, I would defintely try to be proactive in outlining a collaborative schedule that is simple to follow and organized to where deadlines can be met and goals can be efficently established.

NHeartlin
Mitglied

According to me, Setting a reminder through the whole process of content will help me in timely completion. It will always said success will come when you done your work on time

0 Upvotes
SOBrien4
Mitglied

One thing I could improve the current process is having a monthly plan, knowing what tasks are going to happen on what day, and sharing it with other employers so everyone stays on track.

vijaynadar
Mitglied

understand of what content audienue you need gather
create framework and recheck it 
optimize for serp and seo
and review it and update it with related backlinks

0 Upvotes
SCompton
Mitglied

I find that allowing time for peer review or edits/suggestions always makes my content better.

0 Upvotes
TMphahlele
Teilnehmer/-in

Improving the content creation process involves ensuring clarity, repeatability, and organization. A step could be soliciting feedback from collaborators via a Google form survey. This enables refinement based on their insights, fostering smoother collaboration. By prioritizing ease of collaboration, one can attract more collaborators and boost overall productivity and quality of content creation.

0 Upvotes
SParab
Mitglied

To improve my content, I have decided to make a Monthly plan, where I put in ideas or and the dates on which they will be published. This will give be enough time to get the creatives for the content ready. And each day I know what I have to work on . 

0 Upvotes
Ebunoluwa
Teilnehmer/-in

To improve my content creation, I have decided to plan and work with a timeline. This would help me have a well planned and organized content. I also intend reviewing and editing my content to help me present a neat and error free content.

0 Upvotes
NWilson78
Mitglied

Agreed! The team of people I work for get into a routine and forget that times change, and dynamics between target audiences change...it's important to learn from the past and continually improve content creation. We recently tried to get feedback from our audience through incentives and SMS campaigns. The response allowed our team to change the though process of how we run and manage things internally.

SharBenjamin
Teilnehmer/-in

I definitely need to do outlines more. They help me to stay on track with the intention of the content that I am creating.

0 Upvotes
RQI
Mitglied

check it

0 Upvotes
Sommito
Teilnehmer/-in

I will definitely create a framework, script more and incorporate trello into my work.

OPD
Mitglied

I would go through it thoroughly before i publish my content.

Doorvak
Mitglied

try seeking help via AI

ABhadwal_CM_SB
Teilnehmer/-in

Doing the same using ChatGPT and Google Gemini.