Content Marketing

theaayushgaur
Participant

I'm a content writer trying to write better

I'm aayush, a content writer. I want to write better content for my clients which will go on their blogs. Can anybody give any tips for writing unique and never seen before content.

Thanks,

Aayush

9 Replies 9
HArsalan

Hello Ayush. I am also new to content writing, best wishes for your journey.

0 Upvotes
belipulsamurah
Participant

maybe u have a best tools .. for this i always use semrush template content.. this can search ur content is duplicate or not.. maybe this help

Garena Shell 

0 Upvotes
AGiltner
Participant

Aayush, as you know getting content writing rigth is the key to engaging with your avatar. Consider creating an avatar board [can create in Canva or alike] & having it visible directly in front of your computer. Every communication/message shoud be directly with your avatar, give them a name. My avatar's name is Fiona. Knowing your avatar's hopes/dreams, pain points, lifestyle, interests, income, relationship status, education, family composition, type of house they live in, type of vehicle they drive, their wardrobe, what do they want in a perfect world, how do they socialize, how do they learn, where do they learn, what types of books are they reading, who are the people they admire/look up to, etc. All of these "getting to know points" probably don't have anything to do with the content you're creating BUT it's critical to fully & deeply understand who you're connecting your messages to. If you think of getting to know your avatar as initmately as you get to know someone you're in a romantic relationship with, you'll get your content messages right the 1st time. Hope this helps!

theaayushgaur
Participant

Thanks for the detailed reply @AGiltner 

Will create the Avatar today evening, looking forward to the results.

Best,

Aayush

0 Upvotes
AGiltner
Participant

Best wishes!!

0 Upvotes
RJaglan
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @theaayushgaur again 🙂

Here are the steps to create unique content:

1. Make a list of topics based on your target audience.
  2. Filter out the trending topics using tools like Buzzsumo & look if something is happening on your topic.
  3. Finalise the topic and create a survey of 10-20 questions. Check out this link: Ultimate guide to surveys by Hubspot  
  4. Segment your audience into smaller groups with similar interests. Send them surveys.
  5. Have at least 500 responses otherwise the pool of data is too small. Not valid enough for creating content.
  6. Use that data for storytelling. For example, 37% of social media marketers are struggling to find content ideas in 2022. 
  7. Use different graphs for data representation check out this data cheatsheet, share it with industry experts, get validation and distribute it on different marketing channels.
  8. Don't forget to mention the sources and valid contributors.
  9. Make links with industry influencers, if it's B2B find people and groups on LinkedIn and if it's B2C Twitter & Instagram and if it's for Gen-Z Tik Tok & Snapchat.

Just analyse the performance and iterate. Marketing is all about testing your hypothesis and learning from it. Analyse and keep improving. Good luck 🙂

If you feel like I solved your query! Feel free to upvote and mark it as a solution 🙂

Have a great evening.

theaayushgaur
Participant

Thank you for your reply, you just gave me what I needed, Actionable steps, definately a solution to my problem! 👍🏻

RJaglan

Hi @theaayushgaur 

I am not aware of your target industry & audience. Still, there's always a checklist I follow when it comes to unique blog content marketing that results in millions of monthly visitors:

• The goal of the blog content: (what are you trying to achieve from this blog) put it in KPIs like wanting to increase traffic, conversion & engagement. 
  • The intent of the blog content: are you educating your audience related to service or product, or is it like an informational blog or a transactional blog where you trying to sell a product or service?
  • Keywords Research: I see most blog writers make this mistake in the early stage where they don't give too much value/attention to the keyword density and keyword research. Find out what kind of keywords your target audience is using on google, social media and from your client's google search console or Hubspot analytics of specific pages.
  • Structure of content & design assets: Use images, Bullet points, quotes, graphs & size of the blog post in the length. 
  • Hook in Headline:  Now here's the main driver to attract visitors to your blog or make them read your blog. Your headline must have a solid hook line to attract your target audience. You have 2-3 seconds at max to have their attention to your topic.

"These days users scan information, users don't read information."

• Unique Content:  Well now this totally depends on how original your research is!! There are only 5-10& content creators, the rest are distributors. If you have original research on your topic backed by data then you have unique content, otherwise, focus on how to attract your target audience's attention better than your competitor. 
  • Contact Industry experts and take interviews: You will realise that from the interview you always get tons of ideas for the content, at least that's how I get a lot of niche topics.

• Distribution: Distribution of your blog content on a different channel is very important otherwise you are not taking advantage of the channels. 

I hope this information help but create, create & create a blog and you will learn a lot while creating blogs.

Best,
Rahul

theaayushgaur
Participant

Hi @RJaglan , Thank you for the extensive reply.

Can you please elaborate on the methods that I can follow to do unique and data backed research for my next post? 

Maybe you can talk with your content team and get some inputs from them?

Waiting for your reply!

Best,

Aayush