Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,616 Replies 7,616
EBensàîd
Participant

Hello my name is eya and i'm so glad to join the digital marketing group

0 Upvotes
SKhemka

Hi Everyone,

i have started my journey in digital marketing

Nice to meet you all

0 Upvotes
YSun22

Hi everyone. My name is yoona sun. I started to join this marketing group today! Nice to meet you!

0 Upvotes
SM217

Hi everyone! I just started the Digital Marketing course on HubSpot and I would like to join this group to share ideas and learn from my peers. Hope you are having a great day!

SHalder

Hi

I am Sayantani Halder, currently working as junior content writer in a digital marketing consultancy company. I find brainstorming and coming up with an angle in which I can write my content for marketing purposes very interesting. As a newbie, I don't have much to recommend, though I follow Neil Patel a lot. Right now I am working for a client who is planning to start his tourism website for North Eastern region of India. Currently I am in the keyword research stage. Really excited to write the web contet for this site.

0 Upvotes
GurneetKaur

Hi, This is Gurneet living in India. I am a passionate student as well as a social media manager. Content is the base of social media in order to engage with people it is necessary to create be fitting content for the audience which they value. 

0 Upvotes
AnshPandey
Participant

Hey everyone, this is Ansh, from INDIA. I'm an IT and Communications consultant.

I work mainly for an international health organization, but I do some freelance too.

Storytelling is what excites me the most about content marketing. I enjoy the idea of being able to connect with people.

I'm here because as people say: "if you wanna go fast, go alone. If you wanna go far, go together".

0 Upvotes
AnshPandey
Participant

I am feeling good for to be a relationship between me and my customers of contact writing that's why I am very excited to learn contact marketing

0 Upvotes
OEsther64

Hi everyone my name is Esther I have started digital marketing today 

0 Upvotes
JNayak

Hey everyone, my name is jasmine nayak .

I have started my digital marketing journey today Nice to met you all .

0 Upvotes
HRodríguezGuz

hola mi nombre es Hector Rodriguez e igualmente soy nuevo saludos y éxito en el aprendizaje.

0 Upvotes
TSmart
Participant

Hi everybody, looking for a career change, thought certificate would be a solid foundation of knowledge in marketing. Any tips, I'm all ears

0 Upvotes
JDomico

Hello my name is Jason and I am currently a network technician for an IT company.  I am looking to change careers and am intereseted in the marketing field.  I like the idea of interacting with customers and helping them get the most traffic out of their busines through marketing.  

0 Upvotes
MeghaBiswas5

Hi there. My name is Megha. I am new to this course. I hope this course will help in my career progression.

0 Upvotes
RPadonu

My name is Becca and I am here to learn and network with likeminds. Thank you. #FirstPost

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Welcome @RPadonu , happy you're here and look forward to learning from you too!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

AnshPandey
Participant

Myself Ansh Pandey and I am from India

0 Upvotes
Nandhini29

Hi, I'm Nandhini, I just started to learn digital marketing. I just hope it'll help build my career.

0 Upvotes
tnguyen65

Hi all,

My name is Trang. I am interested in learning new skills and looking for a career change direction so I decided to take on the marketing course. Its is great to be a part of the community to help each other to learn and grow. Thanks

0 Upvotes
TSefolo8
Participant

Hello. I'm Tlotlego. I am a Multimedia Designer in the engineering industry. I want to learn about content marketing. 

0 Upvotes
komclyde

Hi. I'm Konrad. I'm currently a senior high school student and I want to learn content marketing. I delighted to become part of this community to learn more about content marketing. Thank you!

0 Upvotes